• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Checking in from Texas...

Delta789

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2013
Austin, TX
Hey all, I joined back at the beginning of this year but have been pretty busy and never got around to becoming an active member. I would like to change that ;)

I've been shooting rifles since I was 8 but most of my experience with has been with medium range weapons...the M4, the AK-47, the TAR-21. I honestly don't know a lot about shooting beyond typical battle rifle ranges, but it's high time I learn. I recently put together a MEGA arms AR-10 and I also have a PSL sitting in the closet-- I'd like to learn to push both to their respective limits. I'm mostly interested in DMR style field-craft, shooting out to 800+ meters. Perhaps one day I will have use for something beyond that (XM2010 in .300 win mag??) but for now that's what I'm aiming for as I feel it's more practical for my purposes.

That said I'm trying to figure out what optic I want to put on the AR10, any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)