• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheek rest for a B&C medalist

Re: Cheek rest for a B&C medalist

The comb on the Medalist A2 is already higher than most traditional stocks. I only needed about 1/2" to get the comb high enough. I put a Karsten on mine.

If fits great. However the already wide buttstock is now wider due to the width of the cheekpiece. It is very sturdy, but it has taken me a little while to get used to the extra width of the buttostock and cheekpiece. I alos put a Karsten on my Hogue stock (which was thinner) and like it alot as well.

There are many other options out there to choose from.

I think some use the Eagle stock pack. You will probably only need 1/2 to 3/4" of extra height even with a 50mm scope. If you go 40mm, you might not even need any additional height if you use low or medium rings.

Personally I would wait until you have the scope mounted to determine how much height you need to add and then choose the best option to get you there.

BLK7