• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheer leading the police state

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
Levin: Here’s why ‘every single mouthpiece for the police state’ is out to get AG Barr
Nate Madden · May 3, 2019
Font Size A A A
Barr appears at senate hearing

Win McNamee | Getty Images
Thursday night on the radio, LevinTV host Mark Levin explained why a new report of spying on the Trump campaign in 2016 shows why Attorney General William Barr has come under the Democrats’ fire.
Levin referred to the New York Times’ report on Thursday that the FBI used an undercover informant known as “Azra Turk” to clandestinely gather information (or spy) on the Trump campaign in 2016.
“The decision to use Ms. Turk in the operation aimed at a presidential campaign official shows the level of alarm inside the F.B.I. during a frantic period when the bureau was trying to determine the scope of Russia’s attempts to disrupt the 2016 election, but could also give ammunition to Mr. Trump and his allies for their spying claims,” the New York Times story reads. It also states that the operation “yielded no fruitful information,” despite the FBI’s efforts.
“They didn’t use one of these ‘investigators’ with the Hillary Clinton campaign,” Levin remarked. “This had nothing to do with Russia’s involvement in our campaign; it had everything to do with the Obama administration’s involvement in our campaign.”
Levin went on to question why the New York Times would run such a story and why sources at the FBI would leak it, if not to undermine a forthcoming report from inspector general Michael Horowitz and efforts by Barr to determine what led to the Russia probe in the first place.
That, Levin explained, is also why Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Democrats on the House and Senate Judiciary Committees, and “every single mouthpiece for the police state in the media has trashed the attorney general of the United States, despite the fact that he turned over the Mueller report with minimal redactions.”
“This is spin. … They’re trying to get this out ahead of Bill Barr conducting his investigation.”
Listen:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thats "Hope Dashed" and its how I feel after every one of these "stand by, its coming" news pieces.

Reactions: 1J04 and Howland
So Clinton , Obama , Lynch , Comey , McCabe and Brennan walk into a Barr .
Let the mas Arkancide begin .

You forgot to include Herbert the Pervert or creepy Joe or whatever that swamp rats name is this week.
They are are the party of inclusion/collusion so wouldn't want to offend anyone by leaving him out.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
The thing that has stood out the most to me is how poorly these people cover their tracks. From the spies to the investigators. Almost as if they never expected to get caught...

such a pessimist you are.

About the political scene yes.

About people though, No.

I like people and think people generally good - they will do the right thing.

The People, good people, are being fucked.

and as an aside always good to throw around pictures of Hope Hicks.

The thing that has stood out the most to me is how poorly these people cover their tracks. From the spies to the investigators. Almost as if they never expected to get caught...

Which puts a big hole in the JFK killed by deep state theory.

Reactions: supercorndogs
I don't watch the news. What is going on?

I hope Barr is willing and able to follow-through. It would be nice to see some justice and the conspirators locked-up.

They didn’t expect to get caught, hiterlary was gonna win and all of this was never to be seen or heard of. Trump fucked that up for them. They never had a plan to cover their tracks so now they are scrambling and as most folks know if you dont have a plan things usually dont work out too well

Reactions: XLR308
They didn’t expect to get caught, hiterlary was gonna win and all of this was never to be seen or heard of. Trump fucked that up for them. They never had a plan to cover their tracks so now they are scrambling and as most folks know if you dont have a plan things usually dont work out too well

Full on panic mode on public display, they are all busier than a bunch of cats with diarea covering up shit.
download.jpeg-2.jpg

The thing that has stood out the most to me is how poorly these people cover their tracks. From the spies to the investigators. Almost as if they didn't care whether they got caught because they know that even if it did get out there will never be consequences.

FIFY

BTW, there is zero downside to their gambit. Ever.

Before everyone pats old Barr on the back, an starts sucking him off look at his track record from way back to date.
What I have seen of his actions to-date is he, does what he's told. My question is who is he really working for? His historical decisions seem to have been based upon the prevailing winds of that time. Does a Leopard really change his spots?

Edit for fat fingers, an improper spilling

Last edited:
I only care about the fact that it was never resolved to everyone's satisfaction. Certainly those responsible are dead and gone. Hopefully those responsible for the attempted coup on Trump are held accountable before we're dead and gone.

Before everyone pats old Barr on the back, an starts sucking him off look at his track record from way back to date.
What I have seen of his actions to-date is he, does what he's told. My question is who is he really working for? His historical decisions seem to have been based upon the prevailing winds of that time. Does a Leopard really change his spots?

Edit for fat fingers, an improper spilling

Yeah dont forget he was the henchman of Ruby Ridge. He did tons of pro bono work for Lou Horiuchi after Waco. I can only imagine the dirt the Clintons and other swampies have on him. He wont go after the top- just some sacrificial lambs. Its political theater. Its a game. It expedient for the Dems to go after him now. It will pass. Then back to business as usual after a few mid level folks fall on their swords for the real criminals.

Oswald played a role, but he wasn't alone. Kennedy was hit from multiple directions.

I agree to disagree --- Oswald was a double agent for the Russians and the U.S. including Italian Mafia interests; who was the lone gunman to assassinate J.F.K..

Bill Barr is the enemy of the people, because he only serves D.J.T.'s interests and not the people of the United States.

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
I understand Trumps father was a double agent with Oswald,,,,,

I never heard of such a claim until now.

Though I know D.J.T.'s father was a racist slumlord...

Woody Guthrie - Got No Home/Old Man Trump by the Missing Cousins

Last edited:
So Soviet’esq of you...

Hardly...

D.J.T. is the Manchurian president for the Russians. Did you listen to see D..J.T. display his evil ideology on the phone with Putin yesterday?

Honestly...no surprise there...

Pussy Riot - make america great again

Last edited:
I understand they were talking about you specifically, better keep a low profile

Hardly...

D.J.T. is the Manchurian president for the Russians. Did you listen to see D..J.T. display his evil ideology on the phone with Putin yesterday?

Reactions: cornhusker86
Hardly...

How apropriate . You're a pussy and a riot . ?