• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheerleader Gives Bully A Lesson

The big bitch ate some fist, probably the first low calories food she had that day. Good for the cheerleader!!

Reactions: 1J04
The real news is her hot sister.

DYTAhdcVAAE7-tS.jpg

DYTAhg2V4AAchkn.jpg

If a black women hits you in the face...Are you racist when you hit back? Paradox?

Maybe I'm a throwback/prude, but I found that totally disturbing. I thought we were past the cavewoman thing.

Lest anybody wonder why women aren't treated as ladies anymore...
I thought it was hot. That chick stepped to the plate

Maybe I'm a throwback/prude, but I found that totally disturbing. I thought we were past the cavewoman thing.

Lest anybody wonder why women aren't treated as ladies anymore...

So the cheerleader should not have defended herself? The way you deal with a bully is beat their ass, male or female, that rule applies to everyone. I she had waited for a guy to come to her rescue she probably would have been hurt while waiting.

I think you're ok because of all the black guys cheering about it. Those kids do seem to be fairly color blind, which is at least encouraging on some level.

What guy doesnt appreciate a good 'cat fight'. Lard ass didnt think she would fight back. Just wish she had used closed fist.

Reactions: Strykervet
No, I didn't say that. If it were my daughter I would be very glad she fought back. It's the whole idea of girls fighting in the first place I don't like. I don't like them in the military either if you want to know the truth. I grew up being taught that women were to be respected and protected, and that is in a family of all boys. My mother was the only female, so guess that stilts my view of it...

Reactions: Fluid Mechanic
No, I didn't say that. If it were my daughter I would be very glad she fought back. It's the whole idea of girls fighting in the first place I don't like. I don't like them in the military either if you want to know the truth. I grew up being taught that women were to be respected and protected, and that is in a family of all boys. My mother was the only female, so guess that stilts my view of it...

I was taught the same thing but there has been one MAJOR shift since we were young and that is that females are more physically violent now. There are two secondary shift also - women refuse to be victims to violence and younger girls cannot depend on the pussified males their age to stand up for them.

Whole crowd just content to watch and not try to help. Glad she could take care of herself. Needs to work on her stand up. On the ground she was a beast with those hammer fists.

That was some solid "street striking" both standing and on the ground. Yes, closed fists and clean jabs look great on TV and in the Octagon. In a melee they're an easy way to break your hands and not really do all that much more damage to the head. Sure, you may open an extra cut or two, but blood doesn't stop a street fight like it does in a ring. Those flailing "slaps" were clearly effective and are just basically palm-heel strikes. They don't look pretty, but well-thrown open hands to the face still do a lot of damage (as seen by the way that caribou of a bitch got stung).

A general rule I was taught (after breaking a hand, and busting up knuckles) was to hit hard things with soft things and vice versa: open hands to the head and closed fists to the body. No, it doesn't look like TV fighting, but I've never been in a scuffle that looked anything like Hollywood.

Can a trained boxer/striker do phenomenal damage with his fists? Absofuckinglutely! But it's rare to see two boxers fighting on a street corner.

Full vid show the white girl taking some heavy hits.
The cheerleader had the will to fight and once she got hit , her instinct to
do real damage to the black beast girl. Shows she has a proper mindset for fighting. With some training and her natural athletic ability she could of put a real beating on the beast. Hardest thing to teach women is killer instinct in a physical fight . Teaching athletic women fighting technique is fairly easy , they tend to not try to muscle everything. Which leads to them learning the technique to throw a punch/kick /knee or do a take down .

I saw 2 missed opportunities for some knees. Once cheerleader was standing up with a hair handle and the beasts face was wide open. That could've been the end of beast girls will to fight. Another was beast girl was bent over and cheerleader was off to the side . Beast girls ribs were wide open , a couple of good knees would have knocked the fight out of her.

At any rate the white girl didn't back down and has a warriors heart. That should be lauded in todays society of cowards and sheep!

That was some solid "street striking" both standing and on the ground. Yes, closed fists and clean jabs look great on TV and in the Octagon. In a melee they're an easy way to break your hands and not really do all that much more damage to the head. Sure, you may open an extra cut or two, but blood doesn't stop a street fight like it does in a ring. Those flailing "slaps" were clearly effective and are just basically palm-heel strikes. They don't look pretty, but well-thrown open hands to the face still do a lot of damage (as seen by the way that caribou of a bitch got stung).

A general rule I was taught (after breaking a hand, and busting up knuckles) was to hit hard things with soft things and vice versa: open hands to the head and closed fists to the body. No, it doesn't look like TV fighting, but I've never been in a scuffle that looked anything like Hollywood.

Can a trained boxer/striker do phenomenal damage with his fists? Absofuckinglutely! But it's rare to see two boxers fighting on a street corner.

Properly executed palm strikes are devastating. I'm sure you've seen old footage of bas rutten

How about little weak bitch Caroline get in the cheerleaders face? It is so frustrating when people with no spine speak so loudly when no one can get their hands on them.

I only fight like that when I'm blind drunk. :p

Hammer-fists, take down, half-guard ground and pound. Careful who you fuck with. There’s always someone better than you, and you never know when they’ll show up. ??

Last edited:
Actually females have a well tuned killer instinct I was taught that what HRT guys hate the most is finding out that a female terrorist is involved...... and if you don’t think females can/will kill get between a brownie and her cub I assure you your opinion will change....

I thought it was Serina and the line judge. :)

As if the line judge woulda had half the chance the bigger gal had. Serena would have smashed the poor judge on national television lol. My wife played tennis in high school and college so I have to watch a lot of tennis and Serena had it coming. The tower judge was not sexist. He had incidents with nadal and joker within the last year as well. I was proud of the cheerleader. I disliked the the circus act after the fight more than the fight itself.

As the father of a girl, I expect her not to start fights. I also expect her to finish them if they are unavoidable using every dirty trick in the book.

Pretty much all the girls I knew when I was younger would fight. Pretty girls, but they didn't take no shit. Southern girls.

I guess the black fatty that started it didn't stop to think that a cheerleader is an athlete, speed, stamina, etc. On top of that, if she has older brothers, well, you get the idea.

Good for that girl not taking that bullshit. Really good violence of action and consistent follow through on the attack. If she gets some training in ground fighting, she'd be a serious threat!

Best girl fight in high school was two kickers at the juke box. They were arguing about something and I heard one tell the other, "go piss on a rope" and it was on from there. Never will forget having a front row seat to that but they knocked my table and hot lunch to the floor. One of them went on to become part of the Bandito MC. I lived in the town next to San Leon. It is the Oakland of that MC.