• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos ChewHolster

Re: ChewHolster

I design equipment that goes on USMC vehicles for a living. Whatever goes into the vehicle's subfloor space or bilge has to be fuel-, oil-, and tabaco spit-resistant. No kidding, this shit gets into everything, it corodes alluminum, it clods the bilge pump intakes, it meldues, rots etc. And if you have 12-17 grunts riding in the back of say an Amtruck, there is alot of spit under the floor panels.
Now they make a gizmo that makes access to the chew easier?! Thanks alot!

Next comes the "quick draw". And the "Doc Holliday" competition.
wink.gif

My father has chewed since he was 12 and this is nothing new to me. These things have been around for a long time. I made one for him in a leather crafting class at 4-H camp about 18 years ago.

None the less they are hilarious. I love it that some people are so committed to their chew that they need to keep it on their belt. Too funny.

Yeah thats the problem with chew, one does become a slave to it. Moves right up there along the list to somewhere between food and water. The addiction is worse than smoking, at least in my experience. I think the tactical chew carrier is kind of like the tactical cell phone carrier, a solution looking for a problem. But its still kinda funny and I like it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is the other mark of a true chewer..
Hey man, I care, really...its all good, until it isn't.

http://www.trashyourcan.org/mystory.htm

</div></div>

Darn good post. Thanks.

Makes me think twice before putting another pinch in...
Not that one doesnt know it happens, you just dont see shit like that every day.