• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report CheyTac CABC

gol1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2008
ISRAEL
Hi all
I am looking for some information about the CheyTac cabc program if someone has some experiance with it I would really appreciate it if he could share it with me I am also looking for places I can buy it.
Thanks

Re: CheyTac CABC

The software is excellent: lots and lots of common military loads confirmed with Doppler RADAR. Five years ago there weren't too many options, but now the options are many, both inexpensive/simple and expensive/complex and more importantly an even wider variety of platforms to run them on.

While I don't think it's entirely outdated, there's stiff competition from other ballistic software that costs much less.

Re: CheyTac CABC

The program you refer to, in the beginning, used Cheytac collected doppler bullet data. The 2 companies split for reasons of their own, and I won't get into. There is no more Cheytac Cabc program.

The program Cheytac uses, stocks, and teaches now is FFS from Blaine Fields.

Dave