• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Chick-Fil-A > Popeyes

20335546-016D-4939-915D-C39C21B1F9AB.jpeg
Popeyes is trash.

Chick-fil-a is usually more strict on being sanitary. Popeyes is usually in areas you wouldnt want your hot wife to walk alone around. With that said I have seen popeye leaving uncook chicken sitting on the same counter with cooked chicken and even flies having a feast.

I recently saw an info graph on fast food restaurants that included total number of locations and total sales. Chic-Fil-As are, seemingly, extremely profitable. Even being closed on Sundays.

I agree completely. A new chic filet opened today not 5 minutes from where I live. Their app works well also.

Liked Chick-Fil-A but haven't eaten there in at least 20 years. Popeyes is way mo betta. But if you really want chickin - Church's. Just be sure to order w/o sterilant.

Chick-fil-a might as well print money in Oklahoma. They always have cars in the drive through and their serivce is unmatched. Near my house there is a Chick-fil-a next door to Popeyes. Every Chickfila I have seen in a 100 miles is always busy 6am to 10pm. The popeyes is never more than a couple cars in line even at lunch and dinner hours. When they brought the sandwhich back a couple weeks ago. First time I have ever seen a popeyes with cars backed out of the parking lot into main drag by my house. It lasted 1 day exactly. That is 6 days a week at CFA from 11am to 2pm and 5pm-7pm cars around the building and out into the street.

As for the sandwich they are two totally different sandwiches. Both have their place and are both tasty but really they aren't anything alike.

On a side note I would take CFA sweet tea in an IV that stuff is like crack.

Chick-fil-a might as well print money in Oklahoma. They always have cars in the drive through and their serivce is unmatched. Near my house there is a Chick-fil-a next door to Popeyes. Every Chickfila I have seen in a 100 miles is always busy 6am to 10pm. The popeyes is never more than a couple cars in line even at lunch and dinner hours. When they brought the sandwhich back a couple weeks ago. First time I have ever seen a popeyes with cars backed out of the parking lot into main drag by my house. It lasted 1 day exactly. That is 6 days a week at CFA from 11am to 2pm and 5pm-7pm cars around the building and out into the street.

As for the sandwich they are two totally different sandwiches. Both have their place and are both tasty but really they aren't anything alike.

On a side note I would take CFA sweet tea in an IV that stuff is like crack.
I think they spike their sweet tea with crack.

Reactions: x_789
Typically, Popeye's is the dirtiest restaurant you will ever eat in, if one in ten employees washed their hands today, I'll pay you money. Garbage cans overflowing, even at 10am. Floors are slimy or sticky depending on what is growing on the mop, which is never cleaned or changed for any reason.

Chik-Fil-A on the other hand is clean, well lit, polite and sanitary with hot fresh food that will not give you the shits. They do need to bring back coleslaw and get rid of some of that kale shit they keep trying to peddle.

Reactions: x_789 and 12Bravo
I love Popeyes chicken, however I wasn't that impressed with their chicken sandwich. Chick-fil-A for the win in my book. Popeyes sandwich was very bland.

Don't the flamers go to popeyes because there not allowed at chick-fil-a ?

Liked Chick-Fil-A but haven't eaten there in at least 20 years. Popeyes is way mo betta. But if you really want chickin - Church's. Just be sure to order w/o sterilant.

I like mayo and pickles on my sandwich. I'll leave the spit to Popeye's customers.

I don't eat chicken much but when I do, I prefer ChikFilA. Their customer service is so good that if my order is wrong it's cuz I ordered the wrong stuff. People working there standing out in the freezing rain a couple weeks ago taking orders with a smile! That just ain't right!

Don't have chick fil a here. Tried it, its OK.

Popeyes opened, opened another, closed the 2nd one, closed the first one, now reopened the original. Service is slow and food is hit or miss. Same owner. I always like Churches when I traveled and found one to eat so I was happy they decided to open a Popeyes.

Exchange on Elmendorf has a Popeyes and its 10x better with a long line every time we visit. I do like Sparkle on spicy chicken.

Cains opened this summer and still busy. Opening their 2nd, under construction.

I guess but the Mexican never seen a customer order or eating, that area is a revoling lets try something new until is closes, Subway a couple in line, Charlies Cheese steaks has a small line, so yes but Popeyes may have 20 lined up and 15 more waiting, been that way for years. Its always fresh, hot with super service.

Captive audience.

Chick-fil-a is just another restaurant specializing in chicken. Kinda hard to get excited about it. It's the same way with Popeyes, Church's, and KFC.

IT'S JUST CHICKEN.

Chick-fil-a is just another restaurant specializing in chicken. Kinda hard to get excited about it. It's the same way with Popeyes, Church's, and KFC.

IT'S JUST CHICKEN.

Correction " It's just Fucking Chicken"

Ugly Pussy taste and feels the same as pretty pussy . Chicken is chicken as pussy is pussy

To be fair, it's pretty fucking good chicken. The polite employees is just icing on the cake. They value quality over profits and guess what? Profits happened anyway.

The Popeye's around me have the no concealed weapons allowed signs in the window. I just take my law abiding carrying self over to Chick-Fil-A and dine with other law abiding folks. CFA's spicy chicken sandwich is the gold standard all others aspire to live up to.

We don't have either around here, as we're up in Canada. BUT, as we have learned lately, the absolute BEST chicken (fast food?) in town is from:
Jollibee
Which is a Philippine restaurant chain. They truly do blow KFC out of the water. Same goes for any other chicken place in town. Credit where due, is all.

As long as the chicken tastes like chicken, and the pussy doesn't taste like chicken.
Or is that fish?

Pussy can taste like anything you want, stick a couple of cherry lifesavers in there and you have a treat.

I can understand why fuckers drawing blood over Popeyes chicken.

Get up on my chicken, red beans and rice and the fries... we gonna have issues
Don’t forget the biscuits

I am a bit conflicted. Chick-Fil-A will no longer be donating to the Salvation Army nor the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. To me the FCA decision could be a deal breaker.

So refreshing that a large wildly successful business was sticking with their values. Whether I agree with them or not, I do admire those who will stand behind their beliefs.

To me they simply caved under pressure.

And the student athletes are on the losing end of the decision. Of course Chick-Fil-A is as a private business allowed to make whatever decison they feel is best.

But I also can decide whether I will do business with them as a result.

Reactions: Stevo86