• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chicom rocket booster re-entry doom watch

Where will it hit?

• An ocean

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • NYC

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Washington DC

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Chicago

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Los Angeles

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Moscow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • London

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Peking, duck!

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cardboard55

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2021
PA
Here comes another one! Sooner or later one of these is gonna hit something other than an ocean or the Australian outback.

Updated tracking here:

Reactions: 338dude
2022-143B_307L.png

The Long March is a BFR:

imrs.php

Last time...

109886.jpeg

chunk-chinese-rocket-field.jpg

😲

The rogue booster has reentered the atmosphere. Dunno if that means it still frying or it's bleaking up, or sprashdown or what.

2022-143B_307L.png

The Long March is a BFR:

imrs.php

Last time...

109886.jpeg

chunk-chinese-rocket-field.jpg

😲

That last pic looks photoshopped. There are markings on the road that indicate a road grader was used, but it didn't go around the rocket. If that was the case I would expect there to be debris from the impact, which isn't shown. Since the grader marks go STRAIGHT to the rocket, it means it didn't go around it. I'm not buying that one.

Second line from top has it going right over my ass. Dad always said ," Somebody oughta drop a "bumb " on the "country hood " " not far from us.......we shall see

That last pic looks photoshopped. There are markings on the road that indicate a road grader was used, but it didn't go around the rocket. If that was the case I would expect there to be debris from the impact, which isn't shown. Since the grader marks go STRAIGHT to the rocket, it means it didn't go around it. I'm not buying that one.
Those marks start right in front of it you can see where they backed up to it made those marks that look like they’re from a culti-packer and they start again on the other side the continuous lines run at the edge of the object

Reactions: Cardboard55
Those marks start right in front of it you can see where they backed up to it made those marks that look like they’re from a culti-packer and they start again on the other side the continuous lines run at the edge of the object
Then I stand corrected. Thanks for the info.

i bet theyd like to, but if its a 30% kill ratio a miss is embarrassing and undermining

Where did you get that the ABM-mod Aegis has a 30% kill ratio? In any case, when something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing so you almost always launch a couple missiles at a HV target.

Where did you get that the ABM-mod Aegis has a 30% kill ratio? In any case, when something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing so you almost always launch a couple missiles at a HV target.

What the heck is an HIV target? 🤨

Space junk hits, emergency declared! Lockdown put in place, elections over. Try again in two years unless a new emergency pops up.

Just chose a number to get the idea across.

Last I read we hit 2 on a row and 2-3 interceptors fired each time.

But those were also “pre planned” trajectories so the boats were in the correct position.

First was a target we sent up and second was a piece of space junk that was coming down.

Id bet the AAR says it’s 50% or less in a truest dynamic situation.

Hope I’m wrong and we don’t need it.