• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Child Dies After Being Locked in Box by Family

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
THIS is the very reason I believe in 'eye for an eye' when it comes to punishment and crime. Those responsible should be locked in a box and allowed to die the same way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Phoenix police said Thursday they believe a 10-year-old girl suffocated after being locked inside a box as punishment for stealing a Popsicle, as they announced the arrest of four people in connection with her death.

Ame Deal died on July 12 in the Phoenix home where she lived with her family, including a grandmother and an aunt, myFOXphoenix.com reported.

During the initial investigation, family members told police that Ame and other children had been playing hide and seek, and they believed the little girl suffocated after climbing into a plastic box to hide.

However, detectives said Thursday they were treating the death as a homicide. Police said Ame had been placed in the box as a form of punishment for stealing a Popsicle from the freezer.

Other children living in the home were allegedly told to go along with the story that Ame had died while playing hide and seek.

According to police, the girl was forced into the chest, padlocked in, and suffocated when the family went to sleep.

"This child died at the hands of those who were supposed to love and care for her ... this case has turned the stomachs of some of our most seasoned detectives," police spokesperson Sgt. Trent Crump said.

John and Samantha Allen, both 23, were arrested. The Allens are Ame's distant cousins who were babysitting her at the time. Also detained were Ame's 62-year-old grandmother Judith Deal and her 44-year-old aunt Cynthia Stoltzmann.

The Allens were booked on first-degree murder while Deal and Stoltzmann were booked on child abuse and kidnapping.

Police said the four family members abused Ame because they did not believe she was related to them by blood.</div></div>

Source - Fox News

Re: Child Dies After Being Locked in Box by Family

Yup...there is a special place in hell for people that do things like that to innocent children.
mad.gif
It gives me great satisfaction to know that maybe not today...maybe not tomorrow...but some day...they'll get what's coming to them!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll volunteer my time and bullets... </div></div>

Bullets are too quick. (unless you start at the feet and work up...

My Diesel Truck two pieces of rope and a Tree. We can see if the tensile strength of there body parts vs the power of my 5.9 Cummins. And Yes I will pay for the fuel and rope.

They get the same attorney that Casey Anthony had and they will be just fine.

Luckily Arizona is not squemish about handing out the death penalty for animals like this.

It just breaks my heart to think about what that little girl was going through in the last moments of her life.

She was 51 inches tall and the trunk she was shoved into was 31 inches long.

At SERE school I was thrown into a box similiar in fashion for only 15 minutes and it was extremely uncomfortable. 15 minutes seemed to last for hours. Anyone who has been to RTL at MacKall will know what I'm talking about.

"Stealing a popsicle from the freezer"...she "took" a popsicle from her freezer, because she was being starved...bad choice of words whoever wrote this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Stealing a popsicle from the freezer"...she "took" a popsicle from her freezer, because she was being starved...bad choice of words whoever wrote this. </div></div>

Indeed

I am only playing the devils advocate here, so don't try to lynch me...

But so are so many other people who steal food/living supplies, etc. from stores or whatnot in our society that are poor and downtrodden through no fault of their own, but they are labeled as degenerate scumbags who should be put to death, tortured, locked in bleek cells, etc., even by a lot of the very people on these forums.

"If you are poor or starving, you deserve it you parasite scum" seems to be the motto of so many in society both here and abroad these days... Sad. Compassion is seemingly lost on the modern man.

start rant:

Especially ironic since so many of the people saying those things are really the true parasites of society, living beyond their means and buying extravagant shit they don't really need on other peoples money, be it credit card debt, car loans, mortgages, etc. "If you can't afford it with the cash you have, then you don't buy it until you have the cash to afford it. And if you use other peoples money to do so, then you are a societal parasite, and should be deeply ashamed for your disgraceful ways." Thats how I was raised by my parents. Though almost everyone I have ever met disagrees with that. (gee, I wonder why? perhaps because they hold such "debts" and are thus parasites themselves?)

/rant

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
At SERE school I was thrown into a box similiar in fashion for only 15 minutes and it was extremely uncomfortable. 15 minutes seemed to last for hours. Anyone who has been to RTL at MacKall will know what I'm talking about.</div></div> I went to the SERE course at Fairchild AFB and got to spend time in the box and it sucked. These people deserve time inthe same cage for quite some time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keyser Söze</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Stealing a popsicle from the freezer"...she "took" a popsicle from her freezer, because she was being starved...bad choice of words whoever wrote this. </div></div>

Indeed

I am only playing the devils advocate here, so don't try to lynch me...

But so are so many other people who steal food/living supplies, etc. from stores or whatnot in our society that are poor and downtrodden through no fault of their own, but they are labeled as degenerate scumbags who should be put to death, tortured, locked in bleek cells, etc., even by a lot of the very people on these forums.

"If you are poor or starving, you deserve it you parasite scum" seems to be the motto of so many in society both here and abroad these days... Sad. Compassion is seemingly lost on the modern man.

start rant:

Especially ironic since so many of the people saying those things are really the true parasites of society, living beyond their means and buying extravagant shit they don't really need on other peoples money, be it credit card debt, car loans, mortgages, etc. "If you can't afford it with the cash you have, then you don't buy it until you have the cash to afford it. And if you use other peoples money to do so, then you are a societal parasite, and should be deeply ashamed for your disgraceful ways." Thats how I was raised by my parents. Though almost everyone I have ever met disagrees with that. (gee, I wonder why? perhaps because they hold such "debts" and are thus parasites themselves?)

/rant

smile.gif

</div></div>

first off, a child taking something from a freezer in their family home is a little different than a bum on the street stealing from a store or another person's home...

second, debt is not being a parisite.... people who loan money generally get a pretty good return on that in the form of interest, that's how they make their living, now defaulting on debt because you over extended MIGHT be, but what you're saying is quite simply FUCKED UP!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
first off, a child taking something from a freezer in their family home is a little different than a bum on the street stealing from a store or another person's home...</div></div>

Uh...yeah. In case you don't know what "playing devils advocate" means in internet parlance, it is a hypothetical arguement either contrary to, or in this case pointing out similarities to something contrary to the view of most, based on the premise of the other person. The premise in this case being that taking something you are not allowed to take is ok if you are hungry. Of course it is not the same. Hence the "just playing devils advocate" and preemptive "don't lynch me" part. (cause you can always count on someone who either didn't read the "just playing devils advocate" part, or didn't understand it, to jump in and try to jump down your throat)
wink.gif

Makes me sick..to even think about this..