• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Child rapist sentenced to have his balls removed

1714219369770.png

If the judge was convinced enough to take his wonkas, he might as well take his willy and let the biggest mofo in cell block 8 beat up his chocolate factory until he's dead.

Reactions: Big Phish
Sad thing is, it won't change the defect in his brain. It's not sexual for most of these weirdos.

For the most part, it's about power and control over another human being while satisfying their warped sexual appetites. Mental health professionals make up every excuse in the world for these animals.

The only reason that they refuse to acknowledge is that these perverts are evil. Simply put if the head doctors were to acknowledge the presence of evil then they would be out of a job.

They don't know how to address the evil in the hearts of men because they are part of the problem. Because they don't acknowledge evil they don't know how to treat it. Any treatments they could invent would be futile. Only the Lord Almighty can defeat evil.

The molesters come up with the most common, feeble excuse for their crimes. They claim that they were abused as children. Try another one.

Almost all of us have been attacked and beaten, robbed, lied to and lied about. We didn't like it when it happened to us so we won't do it to other people.

Imagine suffering something as horrific as a sexual assault. So how can one use that as an excuse for hurting someone else?

I don't believe in the death penalty because of too many wrongful convictions. Even if there is absolutely no doubt and 100% solid evidence combined with truthful, reliable testimony for a conviction, a life behind bars can be worse than death.

Solitary confinement with no light or human contact except for the food through the slot in the cell door.

Last edited:
While I applaud him being denutted, hopefully slowly and painfully, I suspect this punishment won’t stand on appeal. Cruel and unusual punishment.

And again, while I personally think hacking his nts off would indeed be justice, my view is you either view all enumerated rights in the Constitution as being sacrosanct (like 2A, right) or you may as well Todd the whole document in the trash. No picking and choosing. That’s what the libtards do about 2A.

Just saying.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
For the most part, it's about power and control over another human being while satisfying their warped sexual appetites. Mental health professionals make up every excuse in the world for these animals.

The only reason that they refuse to acknowledge is that these perverts are evil. Simply put if the head doctors were to acknowledge the presence of evil then they would be out of a job.

They don't know how to address the evil in the hearts of men because they are part of the problem. Because they don't acknowledge evil they don't know how to treat it. Any treatments they could invent would be futile. Only the Lord Almighty can defeat evil.

The molesters come up with the most common, feeble excuse for their crimes. They claim that they were abused as children. Try another one.

Almost all of us have been attacked and beaten, robbed, lied to and lied about. We didn't like it when it happened to us so we won't do it to other people.

Imagine suffering something as horrific as a sexual assault. So how can one use that as an excuse for hurting someone else?

I don't believe in the death penalty because of too many wrongful convictions. Even if there is absolutely no doubt and 100% solid evidence combined with truthful, reliable testimony for a conviction, a life behind bars can be worse than death.

Solitary confinement with no light or human contact except for the food through the slot in the cell door.
big death penalty fan. but your reasoning is valid in todays lawfare environment. your construct of solitary is likely more generous than mine would be.

While I applaud him being denutted, hopefully slowly and painfully, I suspect this punishment won’t stand on appeal. Cruel and unusual punishment.

And again, while I personally think hacking his nts off would indeed be justice, my view is you either view all enumerated rights in the Constitution as being sacrosanct (like 2A, right) or you may as well Todd the whole document in the trash. No picking and choosing. That’s what the libtards do about 2A.

Just saying.
most punishment should be cruel,otherwise it's not punishment. the problem is our warped judicial system. finding the truth is not the goal. winning "the game" is the goal. and our system is so corrupt that the determination of real evil deeds is a non issue. punishment is meted out to those who oppose the system. rape,fraud,murder,assault,robbery,rioting are non issues if done by and to the correct groups.

Just saying.
Do you really believe that is cruel and unusual punishment? It seems like just punishment to me.

won't happen right away, if it ever does, assuming he survives prison.

A 2008 Louisiana law says that men convicted of certain rape offenses may be sentenced to chemical castration. They can also elect to be physically castrated. Perrilloux said that Sullivan's plea requires he be physically castrated. The process will be carried out by the state's Department of Corrections, according to the law, but cannot be conducted more than a week before a person's prison sentence ends. This means Sullivan wouldn't be castrated until a week before the end of his 50-year sentence — when he would be more than 100 years old.

Last edited:
won't happen right away, it ever does, assuming he survives prison.

A 2008 Louisiana law says that men convicted of certain rape offenses may be sentenced to chemical castration. They can also elect to be physically castrated. Perrilloux said that Sullivan's plea requires he be physically castrated. The process will be carried out by the state's Department of Corrections, according to the law, but cannot be conducted more than a week before a person's prison sentence ends. This means Sullivan wouldn't be castrated until a week before the end of his 50-year sentence — when he would be more than 100 years old.

Won't he be shocked if the law changes to make it immediate.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC