• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

China rips off the F-150

JelloStorm

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2010
Northeast Pennsylvania
No surprise there. I hope Ford kicks the shit out of them.

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/02/china-jac-does-it-again-with-ford-f-150.html

JAC-Ford-F-150-01.jpg

Re: China rips off the F-150

They copy everybody's cars & trucks. Nothing has happened to them yet, & I doubt Ford will have any success either.

Read the fine print. 107 horsepower.

I hope Ford sues them for defamation of character!

It's in the Communist manifesto that they have to copy everything that western companies make, to make their own reality seem less depressing then the truth.

I hope they have a nice depression, marked with many uprisings, and an eventual revolution.

I would rather have a small diesel, geared properly than a high HP gas engine any day...Can not wait, till more of them start making it into the states, VW TDI in a small PU would be really nice...

I don't know if I'd want to be involved in a crash with a real ford truck in this POS. I doubt they spent the time and money on crash testing that an actual manufacturer does.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedNeckMacgyver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would rather have a small diesel geared properly than a high HP gas engine any day...Can not wait, till more of them start making it into the states, VW TDI in a small PU would be really nice... </div></div>

Nissan is suppose to be bringing out a truck with a Cummins engine in it.

Here is an article about it.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/05/19/cummins-developing-four-cylinder-diesel-for-nissan-titan/

That's what happens when we let all the jobs and businesses go elsewhere to have stuff made then let it all come back untaxed. Tax the living dogshite out of every company that does this, and maybe we wouldn't be in the sorry state we are in with China making copies of everything we make and holding most of our national debt.
I hate when something comes into this house saying, Made in China

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I refuse to buy anything that is made by people who use their toes in lieu of a bench vice.

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af177/sirhrmechanic/durkadurka.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS Yeah... there is a bench vice in the picture... but you get the idea. </div></div>

Good Lord, don't anybody let Veej know where his Fleshlight was <span style="font-style: italic">really</span> made ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's what happens when we let all the jobs and businesses go elsewhere to have stuff made then let it all come back untaxed. Tax the living dogshite out of every company that does this, and maybe we wouldn't be in the sorry state we are in with China making copies of everything we make and holding most of our national debt.
I hate when something comes into this house saying, Made in China </div></div>

If you mean tax the US companies that make stuff in China only to have it copied. Well the Fed already does. The US has a Federal 38% Corporate tax rate and depending on the state there would be state corporate taxes too. China has a 25% corporate tax rate and cheaper labor.

Maybe we should do what Monaco does-Company's do not suffer any direct tax on their profits. However, if more than 25% of a company's turnover is generated outside of Monaco, then the company is subject to a 33.33% tax rate, not counting deductions, ranging between 0.33-9.33%. Sure as hell would bring jobs back here.

State corporate tax rates-
http://www.taxadmin.org/fta/rate/corp_inc.pdf