• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Chinese Hostage Taker video

Re: Chinese Hostage Taker video

I've seen a couple of examples of very efficient police work by the Chinese. Similar to this one, with the same ending.

I have no problem whatsoever with taking out the trash like that.

That's how it should be done.

Too bad, criminals have more rights here in the U.S. than the victims. Prison is a revolving door, spend billions on correctional facilities but cannot put any money on education.

This country has been being terrorize years and years before 9/11 even happened - by these "gangstas" and other groups. There should be an open season on these bastards.

I don't hunt animals, but I would hunt these garbages.

I have been to China. It's a nice place to visit. I don't like Shanghai, to crowded. Very low crime rate. The criminals won't mess with tourist because they will never see any one ever again when they are caught and they will be caught. However, do not speak out against the government, ever!

Jamie

Yeh the chinese certainly have their own ways of doing things... some of those ways i dont agree with

But this isnt one of them