• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chinese invent 'invisibility cloak'

can you provide a link...I can't view embedded images.

Last edited:
I am not too impressed. It looks like a couple of one way mirrors in the bottom of that block to redirect light from the above background which has a constant pattern in the vertical plane. You notice the line in the block slightly above the bottom, and how they do not let anything go behind the block above that line? I can't see this going anywhere with their current approach.

Chinese invent 'invisibility cRoak'
There- fixed it for ya

Hey, I'm Chinese you turkey! Correct way to say it is- invisibirity croak:D

I saw something like that by the Japanese on nat. geo.(mighta been some other network channel) many years ago.They had a rain poncho style cloak that a dude was wearing.

It was preceding the show where China was making counterfit Motorolas and a BMW front/Mercedes rear POS counterfit car.
They're getting better at making "city" electronics:eek:

Wow, they invented a prism? Wow, what's next a movie projector perhaps... This is cutting edge stuff right here, circa 1500s.