• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

chinese pre invasion

why not everyone else is , and the Biden white house is only too happy to have them . Id be less surprised if old Joe did or does not pay they to be here illegally he's paying everyone else .

I've seen some of Yon's videos onnthe gap and all the US UN supported bussing of invaders, not immigrants, in to our country.

As I see it now, with the amount of the invasion at hand, in 2-3 years we will need all the "War Surplus" supplies we have all hopefully stocked up on. I feel something really bad is/will happen in a short time frame. I really hope I'm wrong. I want to live the rest of my boring as#/short/long life in the most peaceful way I can. Buuutttt....Mac

As I see it now, with the amount of the invasion at hand, in 2-3 years we will need all the "War Surplus" supplies we have all hopefully stocked up on. I feel something really bad is/will happen in a short time frame. I really hope I'm wrong. I want to live the rest of my boring as#/short/long life in the most peaceful way I can. Buuutttt....Mac

A world war will kick off soon to unite populations and remove pressure on governments.

It’s the only way the globalists can stop people being fed up and replacing their own governments.

They are already here,now coming in by droves. They have been coming, Trump tried to stop it (at unviersity and corporate level) , infiltration of power grids etc. Branden reversed all those policies as a priority on Day One, but hey, they say there is no evidence he has made any policy in exchange for the Billions(yes Billions not Millions) Branden's family received from Chy-Nah.

Last edited:
A world war will kick off soon to unite populations and remove pressure on governments.

It’s the only way the globalists can stop people being fed up and replacing their own governments.
I kinda get what you are implying but, are you not saying, that more pressure should be applied by the people, to dissolve their government(s), so that the globalists can complete the transition?? IF that's the case, I hope the people of the World can bring it to the globalist front doorstep first. Mac

i have no doubt that enough unknowns have either been allowed to enter by the xiden admin or snuck over the border that they can do real harm.

The Gatestone Institute is a globalist media 'think tank'- they always have some angle they are working. Not sure what they are pushing with this particular story, but you can bet that it's not to "inform". Check them out here - https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/

Not sure why they would bother. There's enough turmoil in the country caused by liberals and SJW's, and anything else they could do to stir up havoc they could do from a computer outside the country. Besides, what do they have to gain by causing problems here. They require so much of our money for their economy that it would be incredibly stupid to cut that cashflow. They can violate sanctions without concern of reprisals from the US .gov because they know sleepy Joe is a weak leader, and doesn't have the balls to be tough on anyone, especially someone that's probly given him money in the past. China doesn't have the ability to do anything to us, even if they destabilize the country. China may be on the verge of being the global superpower, but they aren't going to stay that way long. As soon as Ding Dong Ping Pong dies, the whole country is going to go into turmoil because there isn't someone coming up behind him. He's spent years eliminating any threats to his power through assassinations, or exhile. Couple that with their population problems stemming from the one child policy, it's said China is already in late stage population collapse, and they will be half the population of today, by 2050. The US is in trouble too, but not as far along in the problem as china.

Branden

Since they made Joepedo the president, they have sent at least 250,000 insurgents across the border. They'll have the 100% support of every Chinese owned company or subsidiary of a Chinese owned company to arm, equip and support them in any way. Probably 25-50% of Chinese Americans will aid them as well.
They'll have 50% of all Democrats supporting them from day one as well. Especially pedophile congressman and senators. A surprising number of DOJ/FBI and DOD scum will fold the first day as well. Genital Milly was happy to call his Chinese masters and swear fealty when Trump was president, he has supporters in the DOD who will gladly turn on the country.

All told, we are fucked..............................until the Chinese realize 200 million people with guns live here.

We need more slitty-eyed targets at PRC matches. It’ll come down to us.

Fuck the chinese. Worthless bug eating peasants.

Since they made Joepedo the president, they have sent at least 250,000 insurgents across the border. They'll have the 100% support of every Chinese owned company or subsidiary of a Chinese owned company to arm, equip and support them in any way. Probably 25-50% of Chinese Americans will aid them as well.
They'll have 50% of all Democrats supporting them from day one as well. Especially pedophile congressman and senators. A surprising number of DOJ/FBI and DOD scum will fold the first day as well. Genital Milly was happy to call his Chinese masters and swear fealty when Trump was president, he has supporters in the DOD who will gladly turn on the country.

All told, we are fucked..............................until the Chinese realize 200 million people with guns live here.
And I bet more than 75% wouldn't do a damn thing and would turn them in when told to.......

Doc