• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Chinese products

Apple products (iPhones and iPads at least) are made in Taiwan not mainland Red China
So I struck the lottery 5 times with iphones and an ipod made in china? Does that make them rare and worth more since they are not made in taiwan?

Attachments

• B7740FBB-832A-4732-9066-A05074858E75.jpeg
    B7740FBB-832A-4732-9066-A05074858E75.jpeg
    647.9 KB · Views: 20
  • DC0C5386-C868-4FD3-9605-4F21C2D37BEF.jpeg
    DC0C5386-C868-4FD3-9605-4F21C2D37BEF.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 26
  • F6334384-3655-441B-80CF-10DAE4046CB3.jpeg
    F6334384-3655-441B-80CF-10DAE4046CB3.jpeg
    216.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 872CF965-CB48-43A3-BD28-59554D42CE51.jpeg
    872CF965-CB48-43A3-BD28-59554D42CE51.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 105448E8-97A5-41A1-9172-3CD04509AA01.jpeg
    105448E8-97A5-41A1-9172-3CD04509AA01.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 16
He’s actually more correct than you think.
It’s not just the materials it’s the infrastructure that costs the big bucks.

certain processing rooms in the us need powered hepa filters for example. Not talking scrips just regular vitamins.

those need
A part number
Maintenance schedule
Maintenance log
Training
Validation they are moving enough air to create positive pressure
Audit trail
Validated supplier
Yearly vendor audit
And a few more

in China the just don’t do it. And because they aren’t audited the same it’s immediate cost savings.

Here you can’t sell to walgreens with out it.

If we're now taking about pharmaceuticals, I can't comment on domestic regulatory requirements. What you say makes sense.

Edibles in general.

Might have posted this before

sa guy I know has done a few dog and pony show visit to several liquids places

first thing he was told was to bring a new cellphone because as soon as you open your phone in the airport they hack all your info. Same with laptops only bring info you may need.

he has had a shadow each time , that was easy to notice.

back to regulations...

He went to one place that was all spic and span shiny.

back door was open and he found:

a liquids vessel with material being pasteurized outside under a lean-to

being “warmed” by a open fire underneath

stoked with old pallets and tires

paperwork was always “perfect”

just to let you know..that’s not how pasteurization works lol.

he didn’t know the product inside but this place made all types of drinks/liquids

• Angry
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
We saved them from the Japanese in WWII, then they turned on us in Korea and Viet Nam. They have been our enemy while our hapless 'leaders ' before DJT have refused to recognize it. Worse, many(Biden, Schiff et al) have been quietly cashing in.

but is it really stealing when we send technology over their to be made and then we are shocked when they reverse engineer it
Yes, it is still stealing. The companies just roll the dice getting it manufactured there. Try to get to market faster, cheaper...... Many know there IP is going to get jacked. Make the money while they can. There are that are naive enough to think there IP won't get jacked or the US broker promises them security for the over seas manufacturing.

Only way to protect the IP is have small firms do the prototype and small production runs, or have multiple firms do portions of the manufacturing while the parent company does the final manufacturing and or assembly.

The Chinese only have one thing they want and that is global domination and they don't give a fuck.

Yes, it is still stealing. The companies just roll the dice getting it manufactured there. Try to get to market faster, cheaper...... Many know there IP is going to get jacked. Make the money while they can. There are that are naive enough to think there IP won't get jacked or the US broker promises them security for the over seas manufacturing.

Only way to protect the IP is have small firms do the prototype and small production runs, or have multiple firms do portions of the manufacturing while the parent company does the final manufacturing and or assembly.

The Chinese only have one thing they want and that is global domination and they don't give a fuck.

If only more people could see that. If sacrificing 200 million of his own people would serve his end, Xi would do that, and more.

Fuck the communists.

Lets just say most of the consumer products you buy from China , that have been outsourced there are have IP not worth the cost difference, and if the cheap labor would be the deciding factor you would long ago had everything made in Mexico. Mexico has had lower hourly cost for over a decade was part of NAFTA and had close proximity to US market but ........... Apple is not made in Mexico as manual labor is not the only thing that matters, Chinese have built a whole ''ecosystem'' for some industries not available elsewhere.

I don't know about global domination, that is US project with a military presence in 100 countries and the ultimate free ride reserve currency provides, China, on the other hand, is there to make money nothing much else.
They are hardly exporting their political system like US pretends to do with NGOs like USAID, NED, and countless other regime change vehicles, and which ever way you turn it Chinese made it by working their asses off( being the worlds factory) IP theft is just a shortcut, India had all the same opportunities and similar population numbers and did jack shit.

And still, it seems no lessons learned, while US spends treasure and blood in failed military interventions just to rob the taxpayer and pay the MIC and the Swamp, China does business often in the same places US provides the 'security' (Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine.....) on the taxpayers dime, so who is being stupid here.

Mexico-vs-China-Direct-Labor-Hourly-Wage.png

Last edited:
Please Consider the bigger picture when you shop for products. I’m not wealthy and I have 4 school aged kids that I have to pay bills for, so I get it. However, if we continue to turn a blind eye to this consistent pattern where Chinese companies (meaning the communist government) blatantly steal technology, copy it, then offer it at a lower price, then THEY WILL OWN US.

I agree, and it's easy to do, for example just don't buy from Chinese companies like Olite, Holosum etc.

What it really comes down to is some are willing to make the tiny sacrifice, and some are led by their emotions and can't.

We saved them from the Japanese in WWII, then they turned on us in Korea and Viet Nam. They have been our enemy while our hapless 'leaders ' before DJT have refused to recognize it. Worse, many(Biden, Schiff et al) have been quietly cashing in.
This.
I guess I'm showing my age.
Tricky Dick made global news by actually visiting China. He really initiated the current situation that is the global cancer. Clinton really more than doubled down and opened up the markets to Chinese made shit. The USA has been on an ever steepening trade deficit ever since. I haven't even mentioned the theft of technologies, etc.

China's not our friend, not anybody's friend, maybe not even China's friend. The term friend, with all its altruistic implications, does not appear to be a significant part of China's many dialects.

Face it; we live in a world economy, with all the military trappings that go along with such things, and business is dog eat dog.

Treaties and tariffs are window dressing. They serve mainly to placate plebeian commercial concerns.

China's main threat is not commercial, it's existential. The treaties and tariffs were merely the introduction to more forceful engagement. They served their purpose, demonstrating that China is no more sincere than NoKo and Iran when it comes down to keeping international agreements.

They're just bigger, is all.

By instigating Biden's victory, they have bought themselves some time, and maybe some deliberate weakening of the American military.

Thanks, Mr. Joe.

The war is coming. Right now, it's all about timing, positioning, and weaknesses, and that dance is still in progress.

We have literally managed to elect an entire slate of Manchurian Candidates.

Good luck, fellow Americans.

You can buy or not buy, from nearly any commercial entity these days. Somewhere inside them will be product of Chinese origin. Boycotts don't work; and this is precisely why they don't work. But do them if they make you feel good about yourself. They affect nothing in the real world.

We boycotted English Tea in the 1770's. Today, we drink English Tea for breakfast.

Greg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Maggot