• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Choose your rifle and ammo if....

KevinWood44

Private
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2021
NY
I was watching the movie Killer on Netflix, I love movies about spys and assasines (how cool would it be to have dozens of passports sneaking all over the world like Jason Boirne? lol) anyway in the opening scene he uses the Nemesis Arms Vanquish and he was shooting subsonic .308 rounds (it was a David Fincer movie so the actor narrates during the movie like in Fight Club, Se7en, Gone Girl, etc. so he actually explains that he is shooting subsonic rounds and that he does not have to worry about bullet drop at that distance) the target is across the street about 100 yards away and he is shooting thru glass (which he also says is not bulletproof just normal vintage glass from the 1970s).....oh and the target is about 15 feet past the glass

So here is my question....(just for fun, not looking to train any future Oswalds) would you use that rifle? ammo?

If you need to breakdown a rifle quickly wouldn't a folding stock be easier than removing a barrel? I was thinking something like the Q Fix 8.6 w a QD suppressor would be a much better choice. What do u think?

The movie was kind of slow, weird...but I liked it. Anything that isn't a Marvel movie, sequel/prequel, or remake these days is a blessing.

Pig with sub rectal penetrators
IMG_7371.jpeg

B&t spr300 seems adequate for what he was doing. I don't even think it was a 100 yard shot in the movie, was it?

Cheytac intervention cuz, ya know, superior penetration

I think the answer is obvious

1700665009835.gif