• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Choreographed sniping. 1/4 note MOA accuracy.

Re: Choreographed sniping. 1/4 note MOA accuracy.

What were you looking for when you found this? Or do we really want to know?

I was doing research on Forty-One. He added the video to his favorites with comments like "It puts the ghillie on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again" and "Ghillie Ghillie oxen free"...quite frankly, he's disturbed.

I think Forty-One is some retarded kid in his mom's basement.

the heck with you naysayers...i like the song!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Forty-One is some retarded kid in his mom's basement. </div></div>

LOL!!!

I enjoyed the video. I'll agree that Forty-One is disturbed, but I don't know about CKA's theory...

ive felt like shit all day from one of those 24 hour bugs. That put a nice smile on my face to sleep on. Thanks Cav.

No didn't you see? Forty-One choreographed scene one and two. From his mom's basement. After eating 5 bowls of retard.

Cool song cool video. I don't care what they were smoking when they come up with their sons/videos.

Thanks for the video. My son is in band, my daughter was in colorguard. I am sure they will both enjoy the video.

And yes I enjoyed it.

An end to another night and I find myself kinda enjoying watching a marching band with a Sniper brass section.
They must have been promised "Fame". LOL.
SScott

as a band member, marching unit, out of topeka, we were on a long one. it was 13 blocks from the bus to the stadium in full gear. we almost lost one on the way in. we finally get our marching orders... they got our band bringing up the rear. figures, we get all the rowdies throwing back the candy that the earlier patrols saturaterd the area with for crowd supression. it was gonna be rough we all knew that, we had back up reeds and the drummers had extra sticks. it was a parade then performance at half time with a combined unit. 10 bands from around the area. you know how that goes, guys from different places doing stuff differently, big stadium, crowds, astro turf. one wrong turn and you take a trombone to the eye. well it went off pretty smooth, we all made it back to the bus. then we grabbed chow at the mickey D's across the street and all went back home. still, its one you dont forget

Did you finger bang a flute player on the ride back to school?

if not, please turn in all firearms and man card.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavscout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you finger bang a flute player on the ride back to school?

if not, please turn in all firearms and man card. </div></div>

Damn it, that caused a beer out the nose moment.

I still prefer The Mickey Mouse March at the end of FMJ lol.

Kelly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavscout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you finger bang a flute player on the ride back to school?

if not, please turn in all firearms and man card. </div></div>

it was a clarinet player in my case. flutist was too good for me

clarinet is fine too, as long as it wasnt the tuba player...never seen an attractive tuba player.

I love the video.

I think the brass section needs some ARD..

Well, I guess we know that the majority most likely aren't liberals..............