• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chris Kyle former seal murdered

Re: Chris Kyle former seal murdered

I just saw this on another forum. That is crazy. RIP

RIP Chris....your legacy will live on..

I met Chris in 2005 since he went to college at Tarleton State with some of my closest friends. All of us knew he was a SEAL, but he kept the fact that he was a sniper to himself. One of my friends spoke with Chris every week even after he became famous. We knew about the book "American Sniper" two months before it was out in public. I've read about 20 e-mails from Taya to my friend Jill that were forwarded to me updating us on what Chris was up to. I've looked forward to the day that I got to meet him and Taya again, and hopefully do some shooting with him. Now my heart hurts for his wife, children, friends and family.

Right now what we're all wondering is who did this? Is it an Iraqi that somehow got in the country? Is it an American born Iraqi? Is it someone that is anti-war that is an American citizen.

Rip and prayers to the family. Slow and painful is what I wish on whoever did this.

WOW, Hunt on Mr. Kyle.

Can't have these guy's around when they come for the guns.

Someone please tell me this is some kind of hoax. To have made it through so much and have this happen is unbelievable.

I haven't the words to describe my feelings at this moment. Although I have never met him, he was a true American patriot and a legendary sniper. It is a great loss to his family and America. My God, I just cannot believe this...after all he went through, and to be shot down in his own fucking back yard? Smh...those responsible need to be tortured to death....

Shocked: I just finished his book last week.

Initial reports are saying it was a Marine with PTSD that Chris had been working with at the range and he "snapped"

Are you fucking kidding me? Oh my goodness....just got done reading his book and I really liked and admired the guy.

RIP American Hero and Patriot.

Suspect: Eddie Routh, 25 year old former Marine from Midlothian

Rip. prayers going up for the family. I'm at a loss for words right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: itieknots7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Suspect: Eddie Routh, 25 year old former Marine from Midlothian</div></div>

Cuff, stuff, and hual him where ever in the world Team 3 is and let them have him.

RIP Mr. Kyle
frown.gif

Hopefully the book money will help out the family. I just ordered a copy, should have been several come to think about it.

I met Chris when he was in San Diego promoting his book when it was release. Great guy, very humble. We talked for about 20 minutes and when we parted and I thanked him for his service and he replied with, "Thank you for yours!"

Rest in Peace Brother.

A sad day to say the least !!! Prayers go out for the family of this American HERO !!!!!!!!

My friend that's in contact with whomever in Midlothian said Chris was going in to speak at a Wounded Warriors meeting and was unarmed. The shooter shot Chris then got in Chris's truck and hualed ass.

What the fuck, over

Damn this sucks. Rest easy bro, you done good. Prayers for you and your family in their time of need.

And to think that this was done at the hands of one of the very people he tried so hard to protect while overseas. From what I read in his book, Chris would put down his 300WM from time to time to help the Marines kick in doors, which he didn't have to do. What a fucking shame!

I live in Erath county. This makes 3 murders in the last 2 days here. I was floored when my wife saw this and told me about it. Needless to say the hairs on the back of my neck stood up when I heard this. I work for the local S.O. When I find out some info that I can share I will update you guys.

All I can say is wow. Out of respect I'm not going off. But the whole thing from what I've read seems rotten. Makes me sick wonder how this one will get spun. Rip much respect this pisses me off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: safarigene</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have heard unconfirmed reports that Lancaster PD has Routh in custody. Again, unconfirmed, but from fellow local leos.</div></div>

I've heard the same. Don't know much yet.

I dont own a tin foil hat but after noveske dying in that wreck, fpsrussia's producer being murdered, and this I might have to start making one.

We have lost one of our great Americans and a great Texan today.

It is hard for me to fathom the amount of shit he was in, in Iraq and to be killed this way. It is wrong on so many levels. I don't think I can completly wrap my mind arond this tragedy.

shocking news, particularly given the media accounts of the alleged killer...

Man I'm pissed off.

RIP Mr. Kyle.

God bless his family.

Rip: Great Man. Great Soldier. Great American.

Prayers for family....

Prayers for Country....

John

RIP Brother.

But why in the hell am I finding out about this here instead of on FOX which I just finished reading through? My Heart and Prayers go out to his family, and those Brothers he was closest to.