• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chris Kyle former seal murdered

Re: Chris Kyle former seal murdered

Rest In Peace Brother. Ill see you at the rally point.
B4

Truest of tragedies! Gods Speed Chris.. We all will see you again. Keep your heads on a swivel because they are coming for us! One At A Time!! Semper Fi..

What a legacy. So glad he put it all down on paper. I hope the family has the support they need.

Just tragic. Man.

For many years this sailor has stood the watch.

While some of us were in our bunks at night
This sailor stood the watch

While some of us were in school learning our trade
This shipmate stood the watch

Yes.. even before some of us were born into this world

In those years when the storm clouds of war were seen brewing on the horizon of history

Many times he would cast an eye ashore and see his family standing there, needing his guidance and help
Needing that hand to hold during those hard times
But he still stood the watch

He stood the watch for many years
He stood the watch so that we, our families and our fellow countrymen could sleep soundly in safety, each and every night
Knowing that a sailor stood the watch

Today we are here to say
"Shipmate... the watch stands relieved
Relieved by those You have trained ,Guided, and Lead
Shipmate you stand relieved.. we have the watch..."

"Boatswain..Standby to pipe the side...Shipmate going Ashore.."

RIP Chief

Jesus. This is 3 ways kinded of fucked up. RIP brother, mad respect. Kick shit out of those donkey humpers on the other side.

A true Hero and Patriot.

God bless His family during this difficult time.

RIP Chris

American Sniper is My favorite bood it inspried Me to read many others over the last years time. I belive Mr. Kyle is among the greates American Heros.

This is a great Tragedy My prayers go out to his family.
R.I.P.

Rest easy my friend. This is a sad time, to lose such a great person.

John Noveske, now this. We can't keep losing the good guys.
frown.gif

I missed a chance to shoot with him a month ago. Unbelievable. Life is short. Make every day count.

Such a huge loss for this country, his friends, those of us who looked up to him and admired the person he was...and most of all a huge loss for his family. Rest in peace.

I'm sure that over the days and weeks ahead there will be opportunities come available to help the family, we should all feel honored to do so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marcus85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't have these guy's around when they come for the guns. </div></div>

And now they get to spin PTSD against vets even further
frown.gif

Thank you Chris for doing God's work both abroad and at home, helping soldiers recover. Rest in peace.

Where is this craziness coming from...RIP Chief.

Damn it! I knew that he had a target on him...these guys should do their duty and remain ananymous for the rest of their lives..change names and assume new identities..so sad and such a waste...No good can come of personal publicity..

RIP Chris

I'm just numb right now. Read his book. God bless his family right now.

This is just awful, 4 tours then he's shot in the back at a gun range. Hope the dirtbag frys. RIP Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Don'tTaseMeBro</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why isn't this on the major new outlets websites? RIP Brother. </div></div>

This is on every major outlet In Iteland ...

My god I'm stuck for words here ... Never met the guy but have read a lot about about him and a very brave man indeed who served his country with honor and distinction and valor !

RIP Mr Kyle ...

sad day god speed and a huge THANK YOU for your service... MORE NEEDS TO BE DONE for returning soilders... for god sake screen them before you hand them a gun... hope this turd get the needle

A tragic loss.

My prayers go out to his family, and regrets to a world that is now a lesser place with another hero gone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ill be in lookout for charity to help his wife and kids. I'm at a loss for words. </div></div>

I propose a rifle match for their benefit.

I was reading his book again when a buddy came up and told me about the news. This is a sad day. With all that Chris has done for this country and to help fellow warriors and this is the way he goes.

RIP Chris Kyle.

Sad times we live in.... Chris was one of the best!!

R.I.P Chris Kyle, your service and all you did to save the lives of countless men in the field will never be forgotten.

This not a way for an American Hero to die. The killer should be hung up for treason.

RIP to an American Hero. Thank you for your service and your commitment.