• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chris Kyle former seal murdered

Re: Chris Kyle former seal murdered

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: truth</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tempest 455</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Liberals are the F'ing scum of this earth.</div></div>

Actually, ignorant racist inbred rednecks are. </div></div>

Get some fucking respect or get the fuck out...

RIP shooter
frown.gif

SAD very sad!!! I am just stunned!! I call for all the hiders to buy and read the book!!! buy craft gear! show your support and admiration for Chris and help support his family by wearing his gear an buying his book!!! I have read it twice!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fx77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn it! I knew that he had a target on him...these guys should do their duty and remain ananymous for the rest of their lives..change names and assume new identities..so sad and such a waste...No good can come of personal publicity.. </div></div>

+1

I can't thank you and your family enough for your service and sacrifice. Our heros that have gone before you will surely step aside as you walk through. RIP Chris.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Html:</div><div class="ubbcode-body ubbcode-pre" ><pre>Originally Posted By: Tempest 455
Liberals are the F'ing scum of this earth.

Actually, ignorant racist inbred rednecks are. </pre></div></div>

Oh the humanity.

R.I.P.Thanks for your service.

very sad and disturbing.Chris and Chad Rip may fair winds and following seas carry you on your journey home.God bless you both and your families.I just don't understand why and its just heart breaking for all involved.Why this former Marine did this .I wonder if he was on psychotropic drugs as well.Seems to be a link in killings for some reason.I will help buy what I can to help their families.

RIP Chris Kyle! Thank you for your selfless service and continued dedication to making this country a better place, your work here is done. May God's love shine upon your family and bring them peace.

Now that I've said that, let me say this: I've just been sick since I heard this tragic news. I read his book and saw him on TV a few times. He was a true hero. The fact that these gutless cowards on Twitter are dishonoring him like that makes me beyond sick! I know that none of them would have had the balls to talk to him like that to his face! I hope that I am within arms reach of one of these cowards when they want to spout off with some of this shit. You'll be reading in the news about a cop in Ky getting arrested for kicking the shit out of a liberal puke!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SASSdriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SAD very sad!!! I am just stunned!! I call for all the hiders to buy and read the book!!! buy craft gear! show your support and admiration for Chris and help support his family by wearing his gear an buying his book!!! I have read it twice!!! </div></div>

+1

I had not the honor to shake his hand, our paths had nearly crossed a time or two, I hoped someday they would.

To a true hero, I salute you.

<span style="font-style: italic">PRESENT ARMS!.......
.........ORDER ARMS!</span>

Bless all those whose sacrifice, love and courage have given so much to this world. Protect those Heroes in harm’s way. Strengthen those whose heroic contribution perseveres day in and day out. Heal those whose heroism has cost them in mind and body. Give your eternal peace to those who have gone from this life.

Rip my brothers

Chris our Brother, please rest in peace.

Day is done, gone the sun
From the lakes, from the hills, from the sky
All is well, safely rest
God is nigh.
Fading light dims the sight
And a star gems the sky, gleaming bright
From afar, drawing near
Falls the night.
Thanks and praise for our days
Neath the sun, neath the stars, neath the sky
As we go, this we know
God is nigh.

Fading light dims the sight
And a star gems the sky, gleaming bright
From afar drawing nigh,
Falls the night.

Day is done, gone the sun
From the lakes, from the hills, from the skies
All is well, safely rest;
God is nigh.

Then goodnight, peaceful night;
Till the light of the dawn shineth bright.
God is near, do not fear,
Friend, goodnight.

Semper fi Brother....

My prayers go out to the families of these two men. Rest in peace

Thank you Chris for your service!
Your fellow Americans Honor you.
Travel Well!

There has been a memorial fund set up for the Littlefields at Citizens Bank in Midlothian if anyone would like to help.

Prayers for the Familys. A lot of the time Someone who has given the most (LIFE) has already delievered his BEST.

Thank you for your service chris both at home and over seas. Kinda makes me sick that i was on the road all weekend and never once heard about this untill i got home last night. sad. even watched sunday news shows for an hour or so.

That being said, I bet Texas will put the shooter on the Express lane to the chair for killing one of her sons!!!

Prayers for the family in their time of unexpected indescribable loss. Many thanks to Chris & Chad for what you did in your time here on Earth for our country. Anthony

I'm not condoning anything that this Marine did but with as many vets are on the Hide I would like to bring this point to play.

I never met Chris or Chad but I'm a huge supporter of anyone that "serves those who serve" there loss will be felt within the community!

This kid that shot them may have been crazy and murdered them, or he might have just snapped and those were the two that were in the way. Like I said I'm not condoning anything but with all the hate and discontent about the Marine I think we should remember that!

You mean like this mother fucker....

"NEWSTER9O2LO says:"was the most lethal sniper in U.S. military history, notching 255 confirmed kills over a 10-year career with the Navy SEALs.

And so now he got payback from god it looks like, and he'll pay for every one of the 255 "enemies of the moment" protecting their homeland that he murdered."

I never understood why men like Chris made themselves so open to the public. I know his intentions were good and he was a role model to thousands upon thousands of people but I've always thought that we should shelter these guys from letting everybody in the world know what they have done. The govt., rather than allowing ex-presidents to have security for the rest of their useless lives, should provide assistance with no limits to these brave men and their families. May God rest his soul.

Some of the comments on that article is what’s wrong with the country. People are saying he got payback for what he has done and he signed up for serving and it was not forced on him. Most people today do not understand the reason they can say this shit is because of what our men and women in the Military do to protect the country. The people making negative comments think freedom does not come with a price and the price is someone has to put the boots on and do the dirty work. I have never served but I thank all that have and for a person like Chris to make it through all the hell it went through fighting in Iraq and make it back safe only to be gunned down like he was is just a shame. RIP Chris and my heart goes out to your friends and family.

I'll be honest I've been going through some serious stuff the past week.
When I read this though, the sickness in my stomach doesn't compare with my problems.

I didn't know Chris but I knew of Chris.
This man will be missed.

This is a horrible tragedy. R.I.P.

Truly tragic, my heart goes out to their families.

I too read his book, I certainly admired what he went through for our country. There are few people that I read about that I actually wanted to meet, he was definitely one of them.

RIP Mr. Kyle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308skinner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A78063</div><div class="ubbcode-body">photo of the perp
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-5756...e-and-a-friend/ </div></div>

Some of the replies on this link makes my blood boil.
mad.gif
</div></div>

Same here
mad.gif
funking azzhats should get socked in the heads

Saddening and sickening. Survived so much to get sucker punched in his own back yard. Huge loss.

Does it bother anyone else that Eddie Routh told his sister "I sold my soul for a new truck?"

??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boomer@#$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it bother anyone else that Eddie Routh told his sister "I sold my soul for a new truck?"</div></div>
It would if that were true... You got a source on that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boomer@#$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it bother anyone else that Eddie Routh told his sister "I sold my soul for a new truck?"</div></div>
It would if that were true... You got a source on that? </div></div>

Here you go. Google can be your friend...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-5756...ental-hospital/

Now, does that bother you just a little bit?

What bothers me is people referring to the murderer as a Marine with PTSD all over the place. He was a fucking shitbag Coward who murdered someone who was trying to help him. As far as his comment I don't put much stock in the MSM these days. PTSD doesn't make anyone a murderer. I know quite a few with it and its different for all of them, but as far as "Flipping out" and killing someone that's a evil that's already there. We need to be sure to let people know that PTSD doesn't turn you into a nut job. All of us who've been there have had the anxiety in the airport, the restlessness, and the nightmares. If you know someone who is having a rough time adjusting let him know he's not alone, and help him out. A friend that you can talk to can do a lot more than a shrink you have to learn to trust.

As far as the murderer I hope he gets a justice that will provide the family a little closure, and a special seat in hell for betraying his Brother.

I Pray that Chis's and Chad's legacy will live on and others will pick up where they left off. Godspeed to his Family for healing the hurt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boomer@#$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here you go. Google can be your friend...</div></div>
Thanks man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boomer@#$</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boomer@#$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it bother anyone else that Eddie Routh told his sister "I sold my soul for a new truck?"</div></div>
It would if that were true... You got a source on that? </div></div>

Here you go. Google can be your friend...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-5756...ental-hospital/

Now, does that bother you just a little bit? </div></div>

I saw this quote about "selling his soul for a new truck". I am curious as well what he was referring to.

In reference to PTSD and other mental illnesses....I don't believe all persons suffering from PTSD and/or other disorders should have his/her rights taken from them because of this douche bag. A person that struggles w/PTSD (or some form of anxiety) can make good sound rational decisions. USUALLY that person is his/her own worst enemy. I can see how shooting can be therapeutic for people suffering from PTSD.

I commend Chris for working w/these soldiers and hope they (the organization) continues Chis' work.

IMHO there is more to this story than an Marine suffering from PTSD.

So sorry to hear of this tragedy, our collective loss of someone that was an exemplary example of the combination of bravery and compassion. My condolences go out to the families. I'll reserve judgment of the situation till the facts are in if we get more. It saddens me to hear and feel the response of some in the media that hold onto passivist notions that we are not to defend the worlds defenseless or be proactive in your own defense. Those propigated sentiments of distain for the acts of men and women home and abroad that build faith in democracy and stability in infrastructure are poision to our society. We are not perfect, and as a nation don't make perfect choices but the good we do is world class. The only battle I know to wage against those twisted tempting sweet lies of the left's immoral minority is to teach my children what truth is, who brave people are and what compassion looks like. This man is one example I will be proud to pass on to my children in hopes to root their understanding in the American way.

FUBAR. My prayers out to their families.

I haven't seen any official word of how to help the Kyle family. Several people here have said to buy this or that, but I want to be sure my money is going to the family. If anyone hears what the family has requested, please pass it along.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remlin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't seen any official word of how to help the Kyle family. Several people here have said to buy this or that, but I want to be sure my money is going to the family. If anyone hears what the family has requested, please pass it along. </div></div>

Here's a fund set up for the family.

http://fundly.com/mercury-one-test