• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chris Kyle former seal murdered

Re: Chris Kyle former seal murdered

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McLoud</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remlin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't seen any official word of how to help the Kyle family. Several people here have said to buy this or that, but I want to be sure my money is going to the family. If anyone hears what the family has requested, please pass it along. </div></div>

Here's a fund set up for the family.

http://fundly.com/mercury-one-test

</div></div>

Thanks, McLoud.

From what I've heard buying his book won't support his immediate family. He set it up so all profits from the book went to the families of his fallen brothers. Thats the kind of guy he was. Even with his fame, they didn't have much money. That's not meant to keep people from buying his book. Its next on my Amazon list.

Mercury One (Beck's organization) also has a fund set up for his family and that of Mr. Littlefield's. They are putting the money in a trust so it can't be taken by anyone (Jessie Ventura was filing a lawsuit against Chris, and now he's said he will go after the estate). So far Mercury One has raised over $271k for that trust (not including the $50k Glenn is putting in). Donations to that trust can be made here:

http://fundly.com/mercury-one-test

Every dime of the donations go to that trust.

Forged Clothing: The Americna Brand, is donating 100% of the proceeds to Chris Kyles' fmaily through the end of the week when you but the "Resurgance - Donation" Shirt.

Here is the link :

Resurgance - Donation shirt

I don't work for them, nor do I have any affiliation with them other than buying and supporting their clothing line.

I also just found the a link for Chris Kyle's group, The Craft, where you can donate directly to the memorial trust for either Chris Kyle or Chad Littlefield.

Memorial Trust Donation

I knew something was up, this whole story just did not seem correct. It is odd that Kyle stated that he disagrees with Obama and was working on getting armed people in schools. Now he is dead.

RIP Brother.

Such a horrible thing to happen to such an outstanding example of a Warrior and an American.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triman2008</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forged Clothing: The Americna Brand, is donating 100% of the proceeds to Chris Kyles' fmaily through the end of the week when you but the "Resurgance - Donation" Shirt.

Here is the link :

Resurgance - Donation shirt

I don't work for them, nor do I have any affiliation with them other than buying and supporting their clothing line.

I also just found the a link for Chris Kyle's group, The Craft, where you can donate directly to the memorial trust for either Chris Kyle or Chad Littlefield.

Memorial Trust Donation </div></div>

Thank you for posting this. This past November, Chris co-hosted the Never Quit Never Forget Gala benefiting Wounded Wear and the Special Ops Survivor group, so I can verify this IS a worthy charity Chris himself supported. As you listen to his links above about the book, all of Chris' proceeds from American Sniper went to the families of two of his brothers lost in battle, not to Chris' family.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boomer@#$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it bother anyone else that Eddie Routh told his sister "I sold my soul for a new truck?"

?? </div></div>

It bothers me a lot. I'de like a private talk with this routh thing. But it will sure make it harder for his lawyer to claim PTSD made him do it when in his own words he did it for the truck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boomer@#$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it bother anyone else that Eddie Routh told his sister "I sold my soul for a new truck?"</div></div>
It would if that were true... You got a source on that? </div></div>

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-usa-crime-sniperbre914135-20130205,0,7942385.story

Time to turn this routh into Texas BBQ.

Chris, thank you for your service on and off the battlefield. May you and Chad rest in peace. Prayers for both of your families.

There will be a public memorial service for those who wish to pay there respects and honor the life of Chris Kyle at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas on Monday at 1:00pm, followed by a 200 mile procession to his interment in Austin on Tuesday. Private servives to be held in Midlothian.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/tarrant/C...-189933611.html

is there any new, recent news about this? seems like the news media, not surpriseingly, has let it fade away. probably because it doesn't serve their adgenda. i would like to to correct something from my earlier post...if it's true that he wasn't in combat or any combat type situation, then the ptsd "excuse" is worthless. i'm going to reserve my own final judgement until i know more but i starting to think eddie routh is just a lowlife doper that needs to be sent to prison and a$$ banged for the rest of his life.

I highly doubt anything will be heard until it goes to trial which can take several months if the guy doesn't plead out which will likely be the case.

I bet it will be at least a year before this trial happens. I have my suspicions of him being a doper as well. From what I can gather it seems that he waited for Chris and Chad to empty their guns and then he opened fire on them. I think there was a little planning on his part. I have nothing to back this up, but I hear things from time to time.