• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chris Kyle`s rifles?

Here is a word of warning,

Anyone looking to do anything using somebody else's name, especially something like this, is not doing it for a good reason. They just want to take advantage of you and them.

Look at the shirts that were being sold by sniper company using the Chris Kyle name, they took that money, and only made an initial token donation to fool you all into thinking they were operating above board. Burn not only the family, but all of you who bought a shirt.

There is a reason we don't do this stuff, a reason we don't have charities running rampant on here, (and believe they try) 99% of them are BS.

No, not here, no fucking way... that is my answer.

Here is a word of warning,

Anyone looking to do anything using somebody else's name, especially something like this, is not doing it for a good reason. They just want to take advantage of you and them.

Look at the shirts that were being sold by sniper company using the Chris Kyle name, they took that money, and only made an initial token donation to fool you all into thinking they were operating above board. Burn not only the family, but all of you who bought a shirt.

There is a reason we don't do this stuff, a reason we don't have charities running rampant on here, (and believe they try) 99% of them are BS.

No, not here, no fucking way... that is my answer.

That's sickening that people do that shit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I just want to apologize for anyone getting offended from this thread. Especially guys like many of you on here who served in our military, even more especially guys that saw combat. Yall are my role models, if we had more people in this country with the devotion to America like many of the guys on here, it would be a nation to envy indeed. Also let me say that starting this donation or that donation was not my idea. I didnt even touch the subject. Sorry about the way this turned out yall.