• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Christie heads home....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    When you're full if it, and no one wants it. GTFOH!!!

s4VG28BHbJYY4rVWix7w76-415-80.jpg

tenor.gif

he got to spend "campaign" money to fly around and eat and drink while standing zero chance of winning shit.
    he had $3.9 million or something on hand to spend in october.
    Who the fk contributed money to him?? He never had a chance, his sole goal has been to knock/bring down DT. CC is just another career RHINO the country can do without.

Christie lost just about any chance he had after 2016 when he turned on Trump. Didn't get the cabinet job he wanted and turned on Trump and lost pretty much everybody that might have been in his camp this time around. So.... Bye-Bye...

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    That fat fuck had a better chance winning a marathon against a Kenyan than becoming president.
    I did not read the whole thread , I guess you are talking about the fat orange fucker , traitor trump ?

I did not read the whole thread , I guess you are talking about the fat orange fucker , traitor trump ?
    Trump probably won't win because at this point, he has to many cards stacked against him, but who this thread is about that overly fat morbidly obese piece of shit Chris Christie couldn't win even if the Democrats tried to cheat for him instead of against him.

This is great news for Midway Steak House on the seaside boardwalk in Jersey .