• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Christmas Booty

Loaded247

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2012
Christmas present from my Dad this year

Savage BA 110 338 Lapua.....$1750
Nightforce NXS 5.5x22x56....$1700
Nightforce Rings............$170

Getting Gun Stuff for xmas....Priceless

Re: Christmas Booty

Hope that was not a straw purchase...
smile.gif

Lucky U

Very cool!!! Let us know how she shoots when you get a chance. - Todd

that qualifies for a red neck christmas!!!! Nice set up...Enjoy!!!

Lucky dude ...now please dont be a douche and only shoot it at 100 yds like the shooters we see here in Houston. Enjoy !

Man you're one lucky SOB, wish I got at least one of those thins out of the three.

Thanks, I will zero it at 100, the range I currently belong to has 300 yard, I'm trying to get into a range/club here in Misouri that has a 600 with plans for 1000,
Eventually I want to take the 4 day class offered by Badlands Tactical in OKlahoma sounds like a great class..

Sweet rifle! Not alot of gifts that can top that.

What range are you talking about that has a 600 yard range? I live in Missouri also and have been looking for a range with more than a 100 yards. Thanks

Redeye there is a 600 range north of St. Louis. Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis 2280 Kohn Rd. Wright City, MO

Hwy 67 gun club near Farmington has 300 yard
Owensville gun club has 500 yard

Thanks, I don't think I will trade him in just yet! Lol....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JMP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hwy 67 gun club near Farmington has 300 yard
Owensville gun club has 500 yard

</div></div>

Thanks for the info.

Well I couldn't wait any longer, decided to go to the range despite the rotten weather. Really wanted to get this sighted in. Public range, 100 yds, cold rainy nasty weather , on a Sunday, 20 covered shooting stations, 1 hour wait, place was packed!!!! Finally got into my booth, set up my target at 100 yds, using Sellier beliot ( the last and only box of 338 ammo on the bare shelves of my local Cabelas ). The trigger has a nice crisp break to it. First shot was about 6" to the left and 2" low . Second shot about the same. A few clicks on the scope and was able to zero it right in. Last 5 shots touched each other in center target, not that, that's a big deal at 100 yds. I guess I will have to order ammo of the net, Cabelas is out of 338. When I asked the stock person about when more would be in, he looked at me as if i were asking when was the second coming of Christ!. So anyway I am very happy so far with the rifle, cant wait for better weather and more ammo so I can get down to our other range that has 300 yds.

Thanks, my dad has had me reloading since I was 6, just concerned about the availability of the components.....

Loaded247