• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Christmas gift discussion thread

Gristle trigger arrived safely in England this week via three different friends. Many thanks indeed, very generous gesture. Much appreciated
Dang, I had no idea that it was going all the way out to England! Did you have to do anything with customs and/or ITAR? If there's no ITAR restrictions, I would have just mailed it directly out there to you. I'm glad that you finally have it, 4 months of waiting is a long time! What rifle are you going to use it in? Pics of your build with the trigger would be awesome! I hope you like the trigger!

Thanks Ryan. The trigger is superb.

There are no restrictions here in the UK, but I have had real problems getting anything from the states because the USPS tell people they can't post firearms parts (even sling swivels I have been told) and then the cost of shipping from the US is crazy.
So I had it sent to someone in the US, a friend here shoots High-power in the US, so had it taken to where he was staying, then brought it back along with two of the recent release Smear stocks bought from on here and a wooden M40 stock, along with some small parts.

No import duty, no tax, no international shipping.

The UK is surprisingly relaxed about importing firearm parts, and it is straightforward (sometimes we get hammered for duty/tax)

Likewise, people often think we can't have firearms, we can, just not pistols or semi auto rifles except 22lr.

We have have bolt guns, we have straightpull AR15 conversions, M14's, L1A1's, Garands, just all straightpull.

We can get suppressors without any issues, and they are hopefully soon to come off licence so we can just walk into a gunshot and buy as many as we want. We have no Magazine restrictions at all.

So, all in all, things are as good as they could be and better than some places.

The trigger will go in one of the smear stocks. I am just gathering all the parts. Will have barrels made locally. Scopes are the next acquisition hopefully.

Last edited: