• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Christmas hog hunt in Tx

Country DeVil

Private
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2008
Co
Hey guys just thought I would share my hog hunt pics from this christmas in south of san antonio. I spent a few days with my brother and father in law. we got a few javalina a hog a buck and a bobcat. I personally hit 1 javalina and the hog was charging my brother in law so we both put it down with AR's

I hit my javalina at 381 yards with my rem 700. we named it club foot cause my father in law saw if a few days before I got there and it was limping around with other packs.

IMG_1369.jpg
body pile

IMG_1368.jpg
club foot

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

I just watched "pig bomb" on discovery channel and now I really want to get back there for more.

Re: Christmas hog hunt in Tx

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: adluginb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So whqt does Javalina taste like? </div></div>

Skunk, LOL

Re: Christmas hog hunt in Tx

I am pretty sure javalina is a cross between a skunk and a pot belly pig, those things stink. I forgot to take a pic of the vultures circling the body pile at the end of the day, but there were more than I have ever seen in one place.

I forgot to ask, what do you guys thing happened to club foot? my guess was a snake bite or a giant zit.