• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Christmas Meme's... drop your Christmas Meme's here.

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
I need to torment someone with them... so I can use all I can get!

1576283642801.png

Cheers,

Sirhr

View attachment 7207551

Bob has shown an interest in gunsmithing......

Who knew ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That did it. I'm pretty certain I just guffawed, AND Sharted !! LMFAO Bob got it going on, for a Potato. He ends up with a little acne problem from time to time. Just run him under water and vigorously massage the ever loving hell outta him. It'll be just fine. Just don't do it in front of the Hot Pickle. I dunno why, but I'm telling you, as a friend, they just don't getta long. :ROFLMAO:

Side Note: I'm really beginning to question your sanity at this point..........

That did it. I'm pretty certain I just guffawed, AND Sharted !! LMFAO Bob got it going on, for a Potato. He ends up with a little acne problem from time to time. Just run him under water and vigorously massage the ever loving hell outta him. It'll be just fine. Just don't do it in front of the Hot Pickle. I dunno why, but I'm telling you, as a friend, they just don't getta long. :ROFLMAO:

Side Note: I'm really beginning to question your sanity at this point..........

my what ? :unsure: :eek:

“Massage vigorously” ? Do you hire out ?

Life couldn’t be grander. Just finished the chamber on the 6 x 47L.
Now, onto the muzzle threads.

Reactions: 1J04