• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Chuck Norris jokes

JoshPutman

Make tar and feathers great again.
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2020
Michigan
Ok, who here has some good Chuck Norris jokes?

I get a kick out of reading them when they pop up online.

I know it's stupid, but even Chuck gets a laugh out of it.

This will be something light hearted to counter all the depressing shit that gets posted every day in here.

Screenshot_20240522_225004_Lite.jpg

Chuck Norris doesn’t do push ups. He pushes the earth down.

Once a year, on his birthday, Chuck Norris picks one lucky kid to throw into the sun.

Chuck Norris once got bitten by a rattlesnake. After a few days of excruciating agony, the snake finally died.

Did you know Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer? Too bad though, because Chuck never cries.

When Chuck Norris jumps into a pool, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norrised.

What does Chuck Norris give you for Christmas? A roundhouse kick to the face. What do you give Chuck Norris for his birthday? A lucky kid to throw into the surface of the Sun.

And now- Did you hear Chuck Norris is the new face of Glock? When he packs one, he doesn't carry IT, the Glock packs a Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris visited the Virgin Islands… now they’re just the Islands.

• Haha
Reactions: LuckyLuke80
His watch does not have any numbers or hands on it.....It just says "time to kick ass"

Behind his beard is another fist.

His tears cure cancer....too bad nobody can make him cry.

I don't have one, but it does kinda sorta fit in with this thread.

Just like Chuck, (I almost did not use a cap. C but it was just not possible) the actor that played hitler in that movie really got a kick out of all the remakes of that scene.

I used to love the Chuck Norris jokes, some of the ones I haven't seen mentioned yet...

Chuck Norris destroyed the Periodic Table of Elements because he only believes in the element of surprise...

Chuck Norris doesn't dial the wrong number, you just answered the wrong phone...

Chuck Norris walked into a Burger King and ordered a Big Mac, he got it...

Chuck Norris sleeps with any woman he wants but still hasn't lost his virginity because Chuck Norris never loses...

If Chuck Norris is running late, time slows down out of fear...

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's Secret...

Chuck Norris' keyboard doesn't have an escape key....

-LD

Reactions: sroc112
Endangered species: a type of animal that has not yet met Chuck Norris.

PTSD from having encountered Chuck Norris is covered in VA care.

I used to love the Chuck Norris jokes, some of the ones I haven't seen mentioned yet...

Chuck Norris destroyed the Periodic Table of Elements because he only believes in the element of surprise...

Chuck Norris doesn't dial the wrong number, you just answered the wrong phone...

Chuck Norris walked into a Burger King and ordered a Big Mac, he got it...

Chuck Norris sleeps with any woman he wants but still hasn't lost his virginity because Chuck Norris never loses...

If Chuck Norris is running late, time slows down out of fear...

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's Secret...

Chuck Norris' keyboard doesn't have an escape key....

-LD
Haha! The phone one got a good chuckle from me🤣

We know what happened to the dinosaurs.

They gave Chuck Norris the wrong kind of look.