• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Chuff why did u do it????

Re: Chuff why did u do it????

I agree Doc, wifey must have caught him!!! lol

cry.gif
WE WANT HER BACK!
cry.gif

Dear God not SNEEEEEEEZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

ETA; Whew, it was Shay Laren who got the axe! Tough choice though. I expected it to be Sneezy

Sneezy was by far the one to keep of the two!

BTW, does anyone know who the hell sneezy is, I've got to see some more of that!

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crumpmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sneezy is some chick from a 70's show in England. </div></div>

More info please!

Hell, I don't remember her although I was probably a bit young, but I am sure a girl as talented as that would have rated re-runs! Lots of re-runs!
grin.gif

I didn't, actually. Imageshack must've yanked the pic, but I don't know why they would have. I was thinking about changing it anyway, though.

It is Margaret Nolan from the 1973 film Carry On Girls.

They edited out "The" boob scene...bummer.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/scAkRqVboTg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/scAkRqVboTg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

And for those of you going through the DT's, may I present :

boobsbouncing.gif

Enjoy, boys.
grin.gif

BTW: Maggie, aka Vicky Kennedy, was best known for playing the role of "Dink", the masseuse in "Goldfinger"

Jack

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And for those of you going through the DT's, may I present :

boobsbouncing.gif

Enjoy, boys.
grin.gif

BTW: Maggie, aka Vicky Kennedy, was best known for playing the role of "Dink", the masseuse in "Goldfinger"

Jack

</div></div>

Shay Laren......I can't stop looking at this chick. She's hot.

Question... how do you make these little clips of videos to put in my signature? cause I want to make some
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AHH BOOBIES!!!
I thought sneezy was Elizabeth Hurley? </div></div>

Hell, I thought it was Jane Fonda.

Jim

It was a quick glance only.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who was looking at her face?</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trocar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is Margaret Nolan from the 1973 film Carry On Girls.

They edited out "The" boob scene...bummer.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/scAkRqVboTg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/scAkRqVboTg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

I had no idea that vid was 36 years old. Damn she was hot. I probably would not wish to nuzzle those Brestesses now!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jaket13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Question... how do you make these little clips of videos to put in my signature? cause I want to make some
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I think you'd have to grow a pair of breasts first!
grin.gif
grin.gif