• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

City Removes Urinals in Remodel of Portland Building

Steve_In_29

Semper Fi
Minuteman
  • Jul 22, 2020
    St Johns, AZ
    This hits mind boggling levels of confusion for me. $195,000,000.00...... For a remodel. Not a tear down and rebuild? Just a remodel?

Now I know where Wyoming got the idea for their idiocy $300M remodel of the capitol building, but at least that work added tens of thousands of square feet of space.

Reactions: Bender
    This hits mind boggling levels of confusion for me. $195,000,000.00...... For a remodel. Not a tear down and rebuild? Just a remodel?

Now I know where Wyoming got the idea for their idiocy $300M remodel of the capitol building, but at least that work added tens of thousands of square feet of space.

Remodels are usually stupid. It starts out as a way to save money, but then add in all the change orders for unseen problems, fixing the issues the engineers and architects didn't see, and trying to save shit, it's usually cheaper to build new.

Most engineering firms are paid as a percentage of total job cost. This usually explains the stupid shit you see.

If it makes you feel better, I've wired houses that were $30 million and I spent over $100k just on Romex. It's all about perspective.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

195 MILLION DOLLARS to remodel a building? They complain and moan at us that we don't pay enough taxes to shelter the homeless or pay for schools and then they drop 195 MILLION DOLLARS on their chateau to their own hubris. How many quality teachers could we pay decent salaries? How many schools could be better funded? How many homeless could be sheltered and fed with that money? How many disabled veterans could receive the care they need? In the heart of the shining beacon of progressive thought too none the less.

I took a shit in a park bathroom in Portland today.
    You won’t find urinals in any new park bathrooms and many public buildings.
    That said I did see American flags on two vehicles in Portland today!
    That’s just something you don’t see there!

It was an awesome shit by the way:).

I can see it now, the true men-folk lining up to piss in the sink!

HA.
    3FCF3BDC-A6C7-46DA-B0B4-DF6053228747.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    So if they are not adding urinals in order to keep it gender neutral, are they gonna put labels outside the entrance that say "men" or "women" ???

because if they do, then that would not be gender neutral!!!

Reactions: Steve_In_29
    Any seat left down is fair game IMO.

So if they are not adding urinals in order to keep it gender neutral, are they gonna put labels outside the entrance that say "men" or "women" ???

That’s assuming someone’s gender!
    A8A6388C-9916-4AA9-A1AF-5A046155FE39.gif

According to the article...
    The building's 1st, 3rd and 15th floors will have large multi-stall bathrooms that men and women will use together.

Other floors will have separate men's and women's bathrooms.

But every floor will have at least one any-gender bathroom.

But even in those traditionally marked restrooms there are no urinals.

City banned installation of urinals in $195 million remodel of Portland Building.

So they have $195 Mil to remodel a building but are crying that Trump won't provide bail out money for riot damage?
    No problem...if I ever have the bad luck to be in that shit hole of a city, I will make sure to go to that Portland Building with my 68 y.o. prostate and piss all over their fucking toilet seats....and maybe the floor and sinks while I've got Mr Happy out and about.

Antifa has always squatted to take a leak so urinals go unused in Portland , bitches.
    One of my favorite german words is "Sitzpinkler..." It's a derogatory term for a man who sits down to pee. Also a cuck... a pussy-whipped loser. A pussy. A wimp.

Portland is now entirely made up of Sitzpinklers!....

Sirhr

One of my favorite german words is "Sitzpinkler..." It's a derogatory term for a man who sits down to pee. Also a cuck... a pussy-whipped loser. A pussy. A wimp.

Portland is now entirely made up of Sitzpinklers!....

Sirhr
    Lol
    I have a friend who is a retired door kicker Who lives in Portland and I’m calling him a sitzpinler next time I see him.

funny they Not mentioning ???? . the way things work here are.. , What did Portland City actually spend on Consulting Fee's-???
    (who was paid ) before even coming to the starting decision to Remodel and the spending of $195,000,000 .00
    Also ... They Will go Over Budget .

Reactions: Maggot
    City banned installation of urinals in $195 million remodel of Portland Building.

So they have $195 Mil to remodel a building but are crying that Trump won't provide bail out money for riot damage?
    I like this....I own property, that I don't really want but haven't been able to sell. The tenant wants a remodel (understandable). Part of that is bathroom. I've threatened to make ONE bathroom fits all. 4 stalls or something. :). I can use this as my excuse. Since the bathroom upgrade will require some structural mods to the building, making a single unisex bathroom would be much cheaper. And, since it's an office that has maybe 6 people..well...who cares ? :)>

Reactions: Redmanss
    We better hurry up and show our masculinity while we still have the chance!

Reactions: Maggot
    Its not fair to women that men have a bathroom fixture that allows them to do business and get in and out of the head faster.

Chicks biggest complaint is that chicks head always seems to have a line.

Stalls take up space, there is a limit to the number of shitters that can be installed.

Urinals? Got a blank wall you have a place to take a piss.

Urinals maximize utility and allow for more efficient use of space.....not everyone goes to the head to shit.

So equality will not be reached until everyone is waiting in line.

Tarded.

I like this....I own property, that I don't really want but haven't been able to sell. The tenant wants a remodel (understandable). Part of that is bathroom. I've threatened to make ONE bathroom fits all. 4 stalls or something. :). I can use this as my excuse. Since the bathroom upgrade will require some structural mods to the building, making a single unisex bathroom would be much cheaper. And, since it's an office that has maybe 6 people..well...who cares ? :)>
    Do it, call your move enlightened, raise their rent and tell them a portion will be donated to charity (GOA) to defend people's civil rights. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: BytorJr and The D
    Its not fair to women that men have a bathroom fixture that allows them to do business and get in and out of the head faster.

Stalls take up space, there is a limit to the number of shitters that can be installed.

Urinals maximize utility and allow for more efficient use of space.....not everyone goes to the head to shit.

Tarded.

Easy fix, no stalls, put the toilets closer together. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I went to grade school in a 3 room school house with K-5. It had bathrooms with no stalls. If you had to poop, you just hoped no-one came in. There were two toilets and a urinal.

Imagine how much extra time it will take to clean those toilet instead of urinals.

Tarded.
    A couple of observations.
    Chicks create lines when possible.
    Example of bathroom visit:
    Enter door
    Enter stall with possible check of look in mirror
    Get in stall and fiddle fuck around with purse and anything else they may have.
    Pull out clorox ect wipes to clean perch.
    Drop drawers and seem to get to business.
    Cell phone checkup to see if any good additions to FB, Twitter or Instagram.
    Finish 1 or 2.
    Fiddle fuck around with said kit before pulling drawers up.
    Fight door lock/door with hands full of extra shit.
    Check look in the mirror and refresh as needed.
    Wash and purell the hell out of 2 acres of flesh.
    One last look in the mirror then exit.

R

I went to grade school in a 3 room school house with K-5. It had bathrooms with no stalls. If you had to poop, you just hoped no-one came in. There were two toilets and a urinal.

Imagine how much extra time it will take to clean those toilet instead of urinals.

Who said anything about cleaning 'em? You volunteering?

Urinals also save a lot of water, 1.28-1.6 gallon flushes are unnecessary with urine and they obviously have flushless tech urinals now. Leftists are now for wasting finite resources! Lol

A couple of observations.
    Chicks create lines when possible.
    Example of bathroom visit:
    Enter door
    Enter stall with possible check of look in mirror
    Get in stall and fiddle fuck around with purse and anything else they may have.
    Pull out clorox ect wipes to clean perch.
    Drop drawers and seem to get to business.
    Cell phone checkup to see if any good additions to FB, Twitter or Instagram.
    Finish 1 or 2.
    Fiddle fuck around with said kit before pulling drawers up.
    Fight door lock/door with hands full of extra shit.
    Check look in the mirror and refresh as needed.
    Wash and purell the hell out of 2 acres of flesh.
    One last look in the mirror then exit.

R

Misogynist.

I call that my Fleet Marine Force experience with a lower level of conversation in my case.

Remodels are usually stupid. It starts out as a way to save money, but then add in all the change orders for unseen problems, fixing the issues the engineers and architects didn't see, and trying to save shit, it's usually cheaper to build new.

Most engineering firms are paid as a percentage of total job cost. This usually explains the stupid shit you see.

If it makes you feel better, I've wired houses that were $30 million and I spent over $100k just on Romex. It's all about perspective.

dude...
    thats alot of wire, give us an idea how much and what year.
    wow

If I ever visit Po'lan Ill leave them a big stinky right next to the sinks. :poop: (y)

• Haha
    Reactions: Jscb1b