• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CKA Banned

Re: CKA Banned

Ah, peace and quiet, its nice to sit here and enjoy a glass of Prosecco while my Arch Nemesis sits on the side lines sucking his, well... you all know what he does.

Did you really call him your arch nemesis? Have I woken up in a Batman comic or something? Are CKA and the Joker planning some big collaboration job? How will the DC universe deal with this merging of super villain threats? I hope it results in a crossover arc with Marvel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rafael</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reminds me of the days of Kgunz.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

No CKA is funny(ish) and kgunz11 was rather too know-it-all-ish for his own good!

</div></div>
It just reminds me of the drama of the days of old.
laugh.gif

Didn't mean the comparison as an insult in either direction....but this would be the perfect time to tell lies about CKA.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prosecco? Isnt that French for semen?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

.....no i think thats Greek

Heights and weights were changed to protect the innocent.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_f1uCWKZQs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_f1uCWKZQs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heights and weights were changed to protect the innocent.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_f1uCWKZQs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_f1uCWKZQs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

This should be bannable...

He got band because he wouldnt drink the full cup of what LL had to give him.

Half wont get the browny points.

OH NO! We better shut down the site until this sorts itself out. Won't someone think of the of children!

It's probably some kind of trick to flush out the first person to pipe up with "thank G_d that blowhard is gone!" and then they get banned and CKA has a big laugh.

It could be a training exercise for jasonk during his probationary period as a moderator.

Is this a joke?
CKA banned?

The guy has one helluva sense of humor and brings alot to the table in comic relief.

308Panther

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rafael</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reminds me of the days of Kgunz.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

No CKA is funny(ish) and kgunz11 was rather too know-it-all-ish for his own good!

</div></div>

Well put............

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah, peace and quiet, its nice to sit here and enjoy a glass of Prosecco while my Arch Nemesis sits on the side lines sucking his, well... you all know what he does. </div></div>

Sounds like something from an Austin Powers movie.

308Panther

Thats what that shithead gets for talking bullshit about spin drift and such!! LMAO

Can we get his banishment extended from days to weeks?? Is that just too much to ask or what? Jasonk--you up for that challenge lol?

O and he not sitting quietly on the sidelines
smile.gif
that goof has began a chain reaction of emails hahaha.

NTSD club..

Any other time someone gets sent to the penalty box, they call it a power play...

Sheesh...

LMAO. Yeah, I saw the NTSD threads. Priceless.

I imagine LL's PM to CKA read something along the lines of a tearful, "This hurts me more than it hurts you..."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFC Carpentier jr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I guess he deserved to be banned again. Who knows it might not be the last time.</div></div>

Pete you are such an ass kisser. now stay on topic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prosecco? Isnt that French for semen?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

NOW THATS FUNNY!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stewart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remember back when everyone hated CKA???</div></div>

Were we supposed to stop?
smile.gif

I think Uncle Frank is tryin to clean up the Hide (snicker snicker). I got banned for 3 a couple weeks ago for what I thiought was an innocuous post. No body would even explain what the problem was...just "inapproiate for the Hide". After photos a vulture waiting to eat a starving child I figured anything but violence goes. If anyone wants to know more PM me.

Personally Im a CKA fan ...even if he is from Texas
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
</div></div>

CLASSIC!!! That was to funny and made my day!

I knew something was very wrong when I received this message from the Captain

28k6o94.jpg

It may sound cryptic to some of you, but I knew exactly what he meant. When I told some of my friends, they were really sad.

2149wly.jpg

One of them wrote this song for him

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N7vCww3j2-w"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N7vCww3j2-w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

And my entire family wanted to send a simple message that says we understand you make mistakes but we look forward to hearing from you again.

flwl6u.jpg

But, and here's the funny part, he has not been on the range; instead, he, Shankster, Mike D. and Nobody are doing some PSD work, protecting the governor of South Carolina while he hikes the Appalachian Trail through Argentina...

Lastly, I think it is good to get out and breathe some fresh air now and again so I have been trying some other forums and making some new friends. I may use different monikers and such but I invite you to try some of them out. I now belong to 46 forums. In a few of them I am a much hated person, especially over there at Bollywhat?, where I have been a member for 2 years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diver95b</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA just gave the following on his banishment: "I called him a "Shorty McShortCakes" and he flipped out and banned me. How unjust." </div></div>

As a fellow short person.....doopadee doo!

i bet this is all just a farce....

i think his "knows hair" thing paid off big time and he is on a plane somewhere headed to the good life....frank.... just wants evey one to think he had the last laugh.

we'll get a post card in a couple of weeks with a pic of some tropic island on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prosecco? Isnt that French for semen?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

.....no i think thats Greek </div></div>

Pros[tate] ecco?....Shenanigans!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sfikes2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diver95b</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA just gave the following on his banishment: "I called him a "Shorty McShortCakes" and he flipped out and banned me. How unjust." </div></div>

As a fellow short person.....doopadee doo!</div></div>

No kidding Fikes, he (frank) just needs to do what i do, 10 years of therapy, and a strong dislike of randy newman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jasmck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How long was he banned for?</div></div>

3 days from what I can tell. </div></div>

3 days. Shit. That's nothing. I got banned for three weeks for some petty BS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 days. Shit. That's nothing. I got banned for three weeks for some petty BS.
</div></div>

This was not his first time.

And to get back on topic, yes CKA has been BANNED.

not anymore... He agreed he over reacted and I have to say the following:

"Lowlight, I’m sorry I called you “Shorty McShortCakes”. It was rude and insensitive of me. I really didn’t mean to hurt your feelings."

I can't believe I pay $10/month for this crap.

so i guess your not going to be the texas mod......hum i wonder why.

i wonder how many people pm'ed frank wanting to become a moderator.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How was the make up sex? </div></div>

Complicated, I imagine
smirk.gif

Ladder6H%20%20HR.jpg

Welcome back, Captain.