• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ckye-pods why are they all out of stock.

One of the guys I know that ordered one from MDT (2 months ago...), got told they did a revision and parts didn't pass QC so they are re-making stuff. Expect delivery sometime in aug.

I was recently wondering the same thing. I had ordered one from a company then was notified they were out of stock. I was looking for a left side knob version with the prs short legs and was told 2-6 weeks. There were other versions that were going to be available sooner according to the shop I ordered from though. Luckily I just shopped around and got one in stock about a week ago.

Buddy of mine ordered a ckye pod direct from MDT about 3 weeks ago and they informed him Friday that they were designing V2 and that they wouldn't be shipping anymore V1's at this time. So he is waiting on a v2 to be shipped, I can't remember the date they said it would be released

I traded mine off for a PRS short and ended up having to send it to MDT for warranty work because the feet wouldn’t lock in the legs. They informed me the other day that they stopped production of the gen 1 and that the gen 2 model will be out in September. Below is the email I received from them regarding the changes and stuff.

Hello,

Thank you for your purchase of the MDT Ckye Pod. We have had a tremendous response to our Ckye Pod, and the demand has been huge. Firstly, we want to apologize for the delay in fulfilling your order. We have very high-quality standards here at MDT, and we want to make sure that you get the best possible product that we are proud to manufacture and put our name on. With feedback from our customers, there are some changes to the existing manufacturing process and added features that have been requested that we feel we need to implement before we can continue shipping.

Because of this, we are going to be releasing a Ckye Pod GEN2, which has all the adjustability of the current version but will also include a hard lockout for pan and a toolless adjustment for the cant. In order to bring the GEN2 version to the market as quickly as we can, we have stopped production of the GEN1 and have focused our production efforts on the Gen2. With the added features, there will be a price increase, but since you have an existing order for the GEN1, we would like to offer to transfer your order to the Gen2 with no additional cost. We do understand that the extra wait time is not ideal, and if you cannot wait, we will gladly get you a full refund. We estimate the GEN2 CKYE-POD will be shipping in September.

Please let us know if we can upgrade you to the Gen2, or would like to cancel your order and be refunded.

We again apologize for the inconvenience.

With that I just want to say thanks to MDT for getting me taken care of through everything. Small set back with the timeline but I reckon it will be 110% worth the wait.

I traded mine off for a PRS short and ended up having to send it to MDT for warranty work because the feet wouldn’t lock in the legs. They informed me the other day that they stopped production of the gen 1 and that the gen 2 model will be out in September. Below is the email I received from them regarding the changes and stuff.

Hello,

Thank you for your purchase of the MDT Ckye Pod. We have had a tremendous response to our Ckye Pod, and the demand has been huge. Firstly, we want to apologize for the delay in fulfilling your order. We have very high-quality standards here at MDT, and we want to make sure that you get the best possible product that we are proud to manufacture and put our name on. With feedback from our customers, there are some changes to the existing manufacturing process and added features that have been requested that we feel we need to implement before we can continue shipping.

Because of this, we are going to be releasing a Ckye Pod GEN2, which has all the adjustability of the current version but will also include a hard lockout for pan and a toolless adjustment for the cant. In order to bring the GEN2 version to the market as quickly as we can, we have stopped production of the GEN1 and have focused our production efforts on the Gen2. With the added features, there will be a price increase, but since you have an existing order for the GEN1, we would like to offer to transfer your order to the Gen2 with no additional cost. We do understand that the extra wait time is not ideal, and if you cannot wait, we will gladly get you a full refund. We estimate the GEN2 CKYE-POD will be shipping in September.

Please let us know if we can upgrade you to the Gen2, or would like to cancel your order and be refunded.

We again apologize for the inconvenience.

@SN13 this sums it up right here. We want to do right by all of you and ensure that we are making the best product possible, with the features you have all been asking us for.

Also, you need to understand that this decision was not made lightly, however, we decided that it was the right thing to do. Please be patient with us as we work our way through this, and feel free to reach out to the customer service team if you have any questions! I know that it sucks to not have this product available to you right now, and we're doing our best to have them back online ASAP.

Josh

^^^ haha. I suppose it doesnt hurt to have 2 of them when the time comes.

@MDT_Josh
Will the price change?
I just got a Gen1 last week...

Yes, there are a few new features as well as the upgrades, so there will be a price update to reflect this on the standard lengths. The double and triple-pull's will not change as far as I know, but we will update you all closer to the time.

Wish the update was a little more known, just got mine last Friday lol

I am sorry, but the decision has come pretty quick for all of us too! The demand has been high, but you can always contact @MDT_OFFICIAL for more info too :D

Josh

Reactions: Krob95
We're machining parts as we speak and almost all of the design updates are done! Basically going as quick as we can here and the prototypes we;ve seen have been really good! I am not sure if @MDT_OFFICIAL has an actual date?

Josh
Nope!! We are pushing very hard on them right now. Trust me, it will be noisy when we are ready to go.

Are there any updates on the Gen 2, specifically the double pull?

Are there any updates on the Gen 2, specifically the double pull?
Not too much to say right now; we are hard at work on production right now. Depending on your situation, it is best to e-mail us through [email protected] or make sure you are signed up for the newsletter to be kept up to date with all CKYE Pods news.

Reactions: JasonPaul
1, 2, 3, 4 months? just curious.
At this time, we are looking at the Fall; we don't want to put a shot clock on it right now since this time of year is well, to put it bluntly, absolutely insane for us production-wise. The best course of action is to sign up for the newsletter and keep your eyes peeled around here. Once we are ready to go, it will be super noisy. Think snakes on a plane, but CKYE Pods being available for sale.

At this time, we are looking at the Fall; we don't want to put a shot clock on it right now since this time of year is well, to put it bluntly, absolutely insane for us production-wise. The best course of action is to sign up for the newsletter and keep your eyes peeled around here. Once we are ready to go, it will be super noisy. Think snakes on a plane, but CKYE Pods being available for sale.
How long till next batch? Springtime-ish?

I ordered one about 2-3 weeks ago and just received it. The website said 2-3 months so I was surprised when they sent a Shipped email.