• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Clint Sharp and Carl Taylor of the Rifleman's Team Challenge, and Sniper's Hide Cup

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

Fast, and Fun Podcast at the end of the 2021 Snipers Hide Cup

More to follow as I travel back home, I have a lot of pictures and more to say ...

Enjoy

I'm proud to call both of them my friends. Damn good people! I'll check out the podcast!

And the times that I have shot there for other shoots... Target locations and results... or lack thereof,
    will definitely leave you scratching your head, or with a strong desire to work on things you suck at.

Last edited:
    2 of the real gems of shooting in the PNW. Damn I miss being able to go down there and shoot. SHC and Kettle Falls are 2 of my favourite matches. Fucking covid bullshit and living in the People's Republic of Canadistan...

Match scores posted?
    BA8CF9EC-BBC4-49DB-8A67-9EF55521BE09.jpeg

Some names I recognize. Never made it up this year, my supplies are running low and I am mostly shooting locally. It is a good match though, I learned quite a bit the year I went. Number one was bring a tripod that can support more than an I-Phone and that a leveling base is probably better than a hog saddle.

Frank is your match open to all or is it more of an invite only match?

Awesome thank you. Hoping 2022 I can get into a course with you and Marc. Wouldn't mind checking out the match either. Got my butt kicked deer hunting north Idaho while I live up there so this sounds like a blast.

Definitly a bucket list match for me.
    It's open to anyone we just stopped talking about it constantly

But it's Open to any Team or Individual as we run it both ways at the same time... you can be a team or individual.

View attachment 7652821
    Is that 'the wheelchair gentleman' you've coverd in previous podcasts? He and his team are straight up Baller.