• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Competition Events Clinton House DMR/2-Gun Match and Series for 2023

Shredder58

Team SPF
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2010
NC/VA
Looks like the first DMR/2-Gun match of a new series for 2023 is kicking off in a few weeks at Clinton House Plantation, SC. This series should provide some challenging mid range matches with rifle targets out to 600 yards to provide an opportunity for .223 Gas Guns to be competitive and show what they can do. They also include a pistol component, so plenty of shooting action to be had. I am not involved with running or managing these matches, but wanted to help spread the word since I have not seen any discussion here on SH. Personally, I hope these matches get filled up and become a regular event. Used to run the PRS circuit back in the day, but got burned out hauling around the seemingly ever increasing weight of big guns and gear required. Looking forward to getting back into long range shooting by targeting mid-range DMR type matches like these that help level the playing field between .223/.308 and focus more on shooting skills that will test shooters and allow using lighter rifles and gear loadout to be competitive.

https://practiscore.com/2023-tactical-sniper-series-dmr-match-at-the-clinton-house/register