• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Close up photos of my GAP Thunder Ranch

Quickdraw Outlaw

Private
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2013
16,000 yards east of KC
If I had to describe it in one word it would be "Tank".

Anyway, a few closeups.

tr1_zps36f88da7.jpg

tr3_zpse1c3b8fc.jpg

tr5_zps38836b14.jpg

Overalls

stockfront_zps67983b4c.jpg

pic1comp_zpsbf9d931c.jpg

Very nice--If you haven't shot it yet, you will love it even more after you do!

I just took receipt of my Thunder Ranch (Templar v2, 308/6.5x47 switch) and tested it out to 850 yards on Friday morning. Perfect rifle.

For me, I've owned a Crusader, Gladius, Rock and a bunch of other GAPs. Medium Palma-ish contour is ideal balance of weight & target accuracy and preference of MCS-T over all other stocks, and Manners mold-in is my favorite finish. The cards were stacked for the spec exactly as is.

Damn, the TR has to be about my favorite offering from GAP as far as "real world" usefulness, for me anyway. It's not that I don't like other GAPs but this is a perfect balance.

A practical rifle.

"Tank"... Perfect description, absolutely gorgeous. I'm particular to Thunder Ranch and plan to get out there one day.
I'm just starting in "Modern Military Sniper" matches this year up in Wi., I haven't done anything but C.M.P and High Power so far, but I'm really looking forward to seeing more rifles like yours.

Thanks for the responses.

It's is an NXS compact scope. Picked the Thunder Ranch over the Crusader and Hospitaller because I liked the stock contour better.

I've only had it a few months. Due to weather and schedule only made it to the range once for site in and break in.