• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Closed ..Tudor traded for scope

tschiemer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Now closed... Tudor traded
————
This is a Tudor Pelagos. This watch is just 6 months old purchased from a Rolex dealer under warranty. Valuing this at $3600 as new with sales tax, it was about $4,700. $3600 cash or trades.

Here are details: Purchased this from my Rolex Authorized Dealer, complete w boxes, manuals and my name on the Rolex dealer warranty card. This is the newer version w the in-house movement, ceramic bezel.

Numbers luminiscient on the outer bezel and watch face are awesome, very smooth rotating bezel as smooth to me as new Rolex Subs. Highly recommend if u like subs. $3600 shpd fully insured. Conus only.

Watch works perfectly and the only things to note are I have a scratch on the edge of the side on the left (escapement release valve side) and minor scratches on its metal. One is vertical on the metal. This is titanium. Very light watch. The light scratches on one side are not visible when wearing and my AD sales guy who I showed it to says is minor. I have desk diving scratches on the metal band face as well.

I noted this color blue on the Rolex Sub but it is only in white gold and over $30,000! This looks identical when u have the stainless bracelet on it and I cannot tell the difference if 10 feet away. I have its stainless bracelet on it now w its micro adjustments, in my watch winder or on my wrist in rotation w a Rolex.

My Tudor Pelagos (sea)

Here is the company website link to this watch:

Factory web site

Note: I am wearing this in rotation so it will continue receiving micro scratches. Ask and I will take current pictures as to show its current view.

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs