• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Closed

Nice, I’ve been wanting to try some of that. What all else have you been able to aquire?

Trade for a handle of Jameson? I’ll even pop out the cock block valve for you.

That would take the paint off your car. Was invited to a high end whiskey tasting function a while back and the gentleman running the tasting made everyone pour some in our hands to rub it around and then sniff it. My hands felt and smelled just like when I had to clean old paint brushes, it burned the same when trying to drink it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Earnhardt
Not quite sure, it looks like 750 Mil to me. 🤔

EF77A98E-3EA9-4747-B260-BA84C3F8B4D4.jpeg

Reactions: Buckley
Since several have either posted here or sent messages asking “what else is in the cabinet” I’ve posted a few more. I don’t intend to sell them all but can live with shedding a few bottles. BTAC seems to be what’s hot right now so here you go.

...not selling the scotches 🙃

That would definitely make the best flaming shot.

WOW! owning a liquor store myself, i see i need to raise my prices . Christ, i've been giving these away

Reactions: Raven 6