• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Clovis, NM Matches

kenzup

Facta Non Verba
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Does anyone know where to closest local matches around Clovis NM. I will also be looking for my go to range in the area. Any info will help. Thanks in advance.

We have a PRS style match just northwest of Amarillo on May 30th. Should be less than a 2 hour drive from Clovis. Usually a small laid back match with maybe 20 people. Would love to have you there. Wes Martin is the match director and puts on a difficult, but fun match. Max distance is around 750 yards. Let me know if you want more details. You can also look for the Texas Panhandle Precision Shooters Facebook page for all the details.

I’ll be out there is fall. That’s great to know. I don’t have FB but I will be in touch.

Competition Dynamics runs several matches at the Blue Steel Ranch, it's located just outside of Logan NM. They are field style matches, so you don't have contrived BS shooting games like PRS.

There is mid range f class in Roswell, and long range f class in Capitan. Shoot me your email if interested and I'll get you added to the match notifications.

there are 2 different prs style monthly matches in Albuquerque. One at Zia range and one at Del Norte.

Reactions: vigildom7