• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Clown World episode 7,359

Why would a fighter or their coach accept a fight like this? While it's wrong that it's even allowed, it just as fucking dumb for a female to step into the cage.
I agree, all the fighters should just boycott and stop fighting until they stop this shit

Then of course the women would be labeled 'transphobes' for not wanting to have the shit kicked out of them by a dude and have their careers ruined by woko-haram

I agree, all the fighters should just boycott and stop fighting until they stop this shit

Then of course the women would be labeled 'transphobes' for not wanting to have the shit kicked out of them by a dude and have their careers ruined by woko-haram

They will have more support than hate if they refuse to fight. Besides, who gives a fuck what the alphabet people think when they are going to get seriously injured and possibly end their fighting career.

Reactions: Loner
I think maybe just start a TMMA class and make anything other than a woman or man fight in that class.

Trans / trany mma matches, could maybe get Ru Paul to do the fight announcement gig.

LGBTQ MMA
Just trying to be enclusive. Your welcome. A 12 pack and some popcorn your set for the evening.

• Love
Reactions: Loner and Maggot
4F839F9E-45E1-41BD-AC7E-66FAC52B13F5.jpeg

just more proof that men make better women than girls do in sports anyway

Any bets on Connor McGregor going trans in 2022? He might actually win a bout.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Yeah, but the Roman Empire lasted 500 years before they hit the shitter, we are doing it in just 250.
  • The Age of Pioneers (Outburst)
  • The Age of Conquests
  • The Age of Commerce
  • The Age of Affluence
  • The Age of Intellect
  • The Age of Decadence
  • The Age of Decline & Collapse

Reactions: Sako man
Why the fuck did it take 2 rounds to beat up a woman?

What about the midgets? There has to be midgets! Frank would fuck em all up!