• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CMP is now selling "tooth brushes"

I always said that if the CMP sold toilet paper, then ran out, there would be a core group of people who would never wipe themselves again. Looks like I'm not too far off the mark.:D

"these brushes were not gauged, there are no service grade or correct grade" haha I laughed when I read that.

Also, all brushes are salvage, rack or field grade, no collector or correct grade brushes. Brushes were not gauged.

=]

That is great stuff. And you know that someone will be adding them to their Greek Garand collection.

The CMP is doing fine. Under this admin, sales have them swamped but their competition programs are going good. Especially the Junior Programs.

I'll risk myself... 38 brushes for 1 $! I won't have to go to the pharmacy for a year (at least)!

The CMP is doing fine. Under this admin, sales have them swamped but their competition programs are going good. Especially the Junior Programs.

If so....please give a listing of the equipment that the CMP is providing to the Junior Program! Not five years ago.....but recently!!