• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CMT Barrel Nut Wrench Alternatives

Have you tried a castle nut wrench?

I've tried my BCM castle nut wrench, it's too small of a diameter.

The barrel nut diameter is 1.520". Maybe one of the single tooth castle nut wrenches would work in a pinch, but I guess I was hoping for better than "in a pinch."

https://www.cmttac.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=95_98&product_id=182

Got this CMT handguard with a barrel, cannot find a barrel nut wrench for it. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts?
It is not a wrench. In the box there is a flat tool that slides over the nut and you use a torque wrench to tighten it up. If you contact customer service they will probably send/sell you another one.

It looks like the one in the link below. It's easy to throw away in the box if you are not looking for it.

It is not a wrench. In the box there is a flat tool that slides over the nut and you use a torque wrench to tighten it up. If you contact customer service they will probably send/sell you another one.

It looks like the one in the link below. It's easy to throw away in the box if you are not looking for it.

Used handguard, I didn't have a typical box, lol, but I'll send them a message and see if they can do anything for me!