• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Cnc operator wanted for aw project

bart.herens

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2011
hi guys,

Is there anybody who owns a cnc to work out my project in quallity alluminium ? Im planning to make a chassis for a aw airsoft rifle..i have a autocad file with all drawins in and a 3d model with sketshup..( not completed yet but i first need to know a price ) here are some pictures of it, sizes are taken from a real steel chassis.IF anybody can help me please lett me know ? PM

jzce3k.png

2cpciv8.png

zvsl8y.png

Re: Cnc operator wanted for aw project

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bart.Herens</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... a 3d model with sketshup ... </div></div>

1n8fR.jpg

Awwww, does him like sketshup with his 'sghettis?

crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I ask why you wouldn't just buy an AW Airsoft? </div></div>

You mean somebody already makes a AW airsoft gun...DAMN IT!

Time to work on my other experiments...I want to make a device that is like a phone but you can carry everywhere without a cord. it will use cellular waves...tenatively I am calling it a cellphone. I worked out a few images in sketchup and posted them on a honda tuner site. Hopefully they will make me a prototype "for cheap".

i know they allready make airsoft aw guns but the material of the chassis is not very strong and i wanna add some mods on it
wink.gif
also i wanna hang real stockides ai newstyle ( the modern ones ) on it so thats why i wanna make a new chassis

dude,

Meaby you think you are funny but your not, everybody has hobby's and passions so who are you to comment it and please if you read posts like this one and your not intrested in it just shut up and dont post comments

Thankyou

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bart.Herens</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dude,

Meaby you think you are funny but your not, everybody has hobby's and passions so who are you to comment it and please if you read posts like this one and your not intrested in it just shut up and dont post comments

Thankyou</div></div>

Oh, the Irony. It's near "painful"

Look, I understand dreams and hopes; and you would not be the first Airsofter to come to The 'Hide seeking technical aid.

I just want you to understand that this has not been a historically popular approach. Being coy and evasive about the Airsoft origins of your requests isn't helping either.

Folks here have rather universally failed to take such requests seriously. Honestly, I seriously wonder whether it's time for that to change. I certainly wouldn't oppose such change.

I have a local friend who does such work and is very good at it. For powder driven projectiles, he's really good. I can't say so for airsoft, maybe not so much.

Good work doesn't come cheap, and he has a significant queue of serious commitments.

I would be willing to risk his laughter on your behalf as long as I can assure my own self that I'm not simply barking up indiscriminate trees over some teenyboppers pipedream. After all, a serious market is a serious market.

Are we on similar wavelengths?

Greg

fuck it...just add an airsoft forum right under the snipershide sports page...

yes we are beacuse you say it with respect, your not saying like an asshole like mister " sean the nailer " anyway im not gonna waste my time on guys like him.. if anybody can help me feel free to send me pm

Calling my friends assholes will not get any cooperation from me. You're on your own, Airsofter...

no problem, and im proud to be a airsofter
wink.gif
have nice day... so anyone ELSE that could help me with this project ?

greets

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bart.Herens</div><div class="ubbcode-body">an asshole like mister " sean the nailer " </div></div> That's not appropriate...............I don't believe there is enough evidence to confirm he is "an asshole?" But if in fact he is an "asshole", he is at least a "funny asshole!"

What is it with some of the new people here lately, that after ten or twenty posts they start telling established members to 'shut up' and not to post in their Thread, and when they get butt-hurt by a question they hide behind the rule not to attack new members while at the same time calling other people names like 'asshole'?!!

Respect isn't like trading in Halloween candy, where you can have some of mine if you give me some of yours; real respect must be earned.

If you've got a double-digit post count and you start telling other people not to post and calling them names, then we don't need you here.

I'd be more than happy to assist. However I'll need about $350,000-ish for the job as I'll have to take some metalworking classes and buy a cnc mill.

ok can we now quit about it ?? im searching for someone who can help me with some cnc work ?

General consensus is...you should have simply ignored the playfully humorous giggles from the players gallery, and stuck to polite requests. Instead, you tried to fight fire with fire...that won't work well for you here and I would suspect ANYONE that reads this will be unwilling to help you, simply because of your attitude.

Why don't you post your topic in an Airsoft forum. Surely there are guys there that have done similar mods with CNC equipment that would LOVE to help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bart.Herens</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im proud to be a airsofter ;</div></div>

Thats the gheyest thing I've ever heard...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EXTREMEPREJUDICE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bart.Herens</div><div class="ubbcode-body">an asshole like mister " sean the nailer " </div></div> That's not appropriate...............I don't believe there is enough evidence to confirm he is "an asshole?" But if in fact he is an "asshole", he is at least a "funny asshole!" </div></div>

He's a canadian... what more proof do you need?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thoroughly enjoyed all 26 hrs of this thread.

hi man,

Thanks for the advice i will take a look at that site,and if there is anyone else with information, feel free ?