• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CNN’s new CEO

Dirty D

Resident Sommelier of cellulite
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2010
Your moms house
According to a couple of news outlets CNN’s new CEO is purging the “woke” crowd from their ranks.

“Fearlessly speaking truth to power, challenging the status quo, questioning ‘group think,’ and educating viewers and readers with straightforward facts and insightful commentary, while always being respectful of differing viewpoints.”

Chris Licht letter to CNN staff

I guess CNN was fine with the get woke part but the board of directors wasn’t fine with the go broke part.

Time will tell

To me they are, and always will be, the Communist News Network.

It turns out if you suck liberal dick for thirty years and then once stop to check out the tits on Kayleigh McEnaney, you're still a lib cocksucker.

It is hilarious though to read some of the liberal backlash CNN is getting for even remotely questioning the DNC talking points and Pedo Joe's actions. They're going down faster than Dick Cheney's hunting buddies.

Woke cannot work. It's literally micro tribalism. Even if you're part of it, at some point, you're not.

Remember that bullshit when they 'took over' that block in Portland or wherever? Within 2 days it was chaos and they couldn't even elect their own leadership because the requirements were so fucking weird and super specific as well as completely divisive? Yeah.

I have zero hope for any media. But at least they're not doubling down on retarded woke garbage.

Woke cannot work. It's literally micro tribalism. Even if you're part of it, at some point, you're not.

Remember that bullshit when they 'took over' that block in Portland or wherever? Within 2 days it was chaos and they couldn't even elect their own leadership because the requirements were so fucking weird and super specific as well as completely divisive? Yeah.

I have zero hope for any media. But at least they're not doubling down on retarded woke garbage.
Maybe garand thumb will take a job as a reporter. Then you could watch in confidence?

cnn is hemorrhaging money and viewers. i don't know if there is anything more than profitability here working here.
ideally, "news" organizations would not be either left of right...but fact and truth based....

lol.

According to a couple of news outlets CNN’s new CEO is purging the “woke” crowd from their ranks.

“Fearlessly speaking truth to power, challenging the status quo, questioning ‘group think,’ and educating viewers and readers with straightforward facts and insightful commentary, while always being respectful of differing viewpoints.”

Chris Licht letter to CNN staff

I guess CNN was fine with the get woke part but the board of directors wasn’t fine with the go broke part.

Time will tell
Time will tell, once a communist propaganda station, always a communist propaganda station if and when their ratings start to improve they will once again be nothing but a Leftist lie spewing machine.

All of them are the same.....bs and propoganda machines. Baby boomers will be the last generation to watch primetime "news".

They are all trying to secure the largest portion of maybe what 5-6 million viewers?

If they lose the airports and hotels, that would be 200K of thier 400K total viewership.

I wonder if those contracts aren't getting renewed?

If they lose the airports and hotels, that would be 200K of thier 400K total viewership.

I wonder if those contracts aren't getting renewed?
They shut down their airport news network early last year. If it’s still on in the terminal, it’s that specific airport that’s playing it.

To absolutely everyone that works/worked, or even watched CNN thinking it was news.

ACF74B1C-1141-4BF7-8182-CE31CF0621AE.gif

Reactions: Average guy
CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc. are all in it just for the ratings. They don't give a shit about actual news. If you truly care about what's really going on in the world, find independent journalists on either Twitter or 4Chan. They give just raw footage and no narrative behind it.

Gas station sushi is still higher on the list of things I trust but it’s funny to see CNN awaken to the reality of being woke. I hope they go under and Joe Rogan buys their name and logo.

Reactions: camocorvette
I listen on the sat radio sometimes because it's just like having a bug at the offices of the DNC.
.it's tough but know your enemy. I don't want CNN to change. They tell me exactly who they are.

Reactions: Dirty D