• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CNN was right šŸ¤®, it is real!

_Windrider_

Shiner of shoes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    BCFB33A7-3D6E-4BB4-88D1-9B3D31B677F3.jpeg

alright, which one of you heathens was it?

This was definitely owned by someone who thinks that "the good stuff" is always found at gun shows. It smells like a post-ban gun show purchase...maybe in 2004...In North Carolina...WAIT no, South Carolina (you have to hit the out of state shows for the super good better than mil spec stuff). Ok got it. It is a SSG that has to reshoot multiple times during quals, wears grunt style shirts with cargo shorts and white socks, has a big punisher skull on his truck, and just PCS'd to AZ from NC.

Last edited:
    This was definitely owned by someone who think's that "the good stuff" is always found at gun shows. It smells like a post-ban gun show purchase...maybe in 2004...In North Carolina...WAIT no, South Carolina (you have to hit the out of state shows for the super good better than mil spec stuff). Ok got it. It is a SSG that has to reshoot multiple times during quals, wears grunt style shirts with cargo shorts and white socks, has a big punisher skull on his truck, and just PCS'd to AZ from NC.
    the CIA declassified his identity

352D2F0A-1455-4B28-A96B-3EFF186163E0.jpeg

This was definitely owned by someone who think's that "the good stuff" is always found at gun shows. It smells like a post-ban gun show purchase...maybe in 2004...In North Carolina...WAIT no, South Carolina (you have to hit the out of state shows for the super good better than mil spec stuff). Ok got it. It is a SSG that has to reshoot multiple times during quals, wears grunt style shirts with cargo shorts and white socks, has a big punisher skull on his truck, and just PCS'd to AZ from NC.
    That didnt come from around here. The ones from S.C. are gas powered.

see you can cut down trees while you are shooting ,taking out two evils with one gun does it have extendable legs to jump over an obstetrical or a extendable diving bell it could be like the mach 5 speed racer drove if it did and a remote control drone that pops out the stock it could do it all slice potato , cook a stew , fire a bullet , hunt your ex down with her new bo then crash into the car and explode all in one . Texas chainsaw massacre 26 .. this time he's ready for any problem .

Simply marvelous.

Zero fucks given with the addition of a motherfucking chainsaw...just because.

idk.....might not be a bad idea. lay in the prone on a skateboard, tilt that blade forward into the turf and hit the trigger. lowcrawl all the way to the objective laying down fire as you go. itā€™d be like a turtle on acid with a machine gun. think how much youā€™d save on getting uniforms patched back up!

fuck it, where is the sign up sheet?

I suddenly want to build some insane rifle and hang it over the door just to be found and shown off in making the streets safe stories.

That Louis Vuitton red luggage is a bit tacky IMO. Each to their own though.

Nice take on a "modern day" bayonet though; though all my trees would destroy it :).
    Did you catch the Louis Vuitton on the sling? :ROFLMAO:

Did you catch the Louis Vuitton on the sling? :ROFLMAO:
    I did not. I saw some shadow lettering but didn't take the time to read it. I'm going to take a guess it's all fake LV stuff. Never saw the attraction. I'd take some Filson stuff way before that crap.

<SARC ON>
    If any of you posers ever had a spider, or Heaven forbid, as snake jump out at you while doing yard work, youā€™d realize the genius of this here instrument!! Never again do you have to scream and run like a little girl, just mag dump into that evil bastards ass and go on about your chores like a man.
    <SARC OFF>

• Haha
    Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    <SARC ON>
    If any of you posers ever had a spider, or Heaven forbid, as snake jump out at you while doing yard work, youā€™d realize the genius of this here instrument!! Never again do you have to scream and run like a little girl, just mag dump into that evil bastards ass and go on about your chores like a man.
    <SARC OFF>

A spider?
    That thing needs a flamethrower.

I think you guys have it all wrong. Itā€™s an AR attached to his chainsaw. I thought we all had an AR attached to all our tools. No? Just me? And maybe one dude in AZ??? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø