• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Coastal Suppressors

Downrange1x

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2010
NC,USA
Came across a hell of a deal on 30 cal. suppressors from a company named Coastal Guns. It is their LRT unit.Chromoly tube ,user serviceable, thread-on unit. Has anyone had any dealings or experience with this company or specific can? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Coastal Suppressors

Unless "hell of a deal" is free, walk away. My first can was a Coastal LRT. I quickly learned that it's better to spend a few hundred more and get a quality piece by a reputable company. It's long, it weights a ton, and the baffle design is antiquated to say the best. It's a simple K baffle design, better suited for a 22 than a center fire unit.

If it is the Costal Guns down in Brunswick GA they make a pretty good 22 can I have heard mixed results about their centerfire rifle cans. I think they have been making cans for 15+ years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aziator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it is the Costal Guns down in Brunswick GA they make a pretty good 22 can I have heard mixed results about their centerfire rifle cans. I think they have been making cans for 15+ years. </div></div>

yes..that is the correct company/location

My buddy just received his Coastal suppressor and he's been very pleased. It's a 223 chromoly thread on. It's heavy, comparably speaking from AAC or Surefire but it's VERY quiet on a 10.5" shorty. I'm thinking of getting one myself
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pusher591</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My buddy just received his Coastal suppressor and he's been very pleased. It's a 223 chromoly thread on. It's heavy, comparably speaking from AAC or Surefire but it's VERY quiet on a 10.5" shorty. I'm thinking of getting one myself
smile.gif
</div></div>

good to know..thanks pusher for the info

With the group buy going on right now for the Templar Ti suppressors, I really advise against buying a suppressor that is double the weight and uses a much less efficient baffle design.

Coastal Suppressors- Run far run fast

I can't comment on the Templar can, I have zero first hand experience, there are a few questions I have about the can, but they will be addressed when one transfers in. I just hope that they sound as good as everybody thinks they do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyMP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Coastal Suppressors- Run far run fast

I can't comment on the Templar can, I have zero first hand experience, there are a few questions I have about the can, but they will be addressed when one transfers in. I just hope that they sound as good as everybody thinks they do. </div></div>

I dont have time behind one yet but from what a lot of members are saying about the Bash and range sessions that they have held.... its impressive for its monocore construction. For the price..... you would be crazy to pass one up.