• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cobb MCR-300

ropewalker1

Private
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2005
texas
Got a good deal on an MCR Cobb semiauto. Got a good deal on a US Optics ST-100. Ordered Militery Match 30-06 ammo. Haven't been to Range yet. Anyone with experience or knowledge about
the Cobb MCR ?

Re: Cobb MCR-300

Cobb was bought out by Bushmaster (BFI). I spoke with Cobb before they closed up shop as well as I spoke with BFI. They said they planned to make the MCR under bushmaster but their priority was the .50 cal and the ACR.

The MCR is designed to be reconfigured for different calibers and magazines from 556-338LM

No experience with them but I've been wanting one for a while. If you decide to part with yours, please drop me a line.

A buddy of mine has the anniversery edition chamberd in 30/06.
The rifle shoots very nicely but has very unreliable/tempermental magazines which make things much more difficult than needed. They dont fit well (see definition of OLD Whore and a bucket of warm water)