• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Cock blocked by a fart!

RODENT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2008
Tipp City, Ohio
My coworker is telling me that his wife was riding him and he had to fart something terrible. So he tells her she has to stop because he has to fart. She rolls off and tells him to go ahead. So when he farts it is so loud he woke the baby. "Up went the panties," he says. While I'm already laughing my ass off he says, "Cock blocked by a fart!" ROFLMAO

Re: Cock blocked by a fart!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RODENT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My coworker is telling me that his wife was riding him and he had to fart something terrible. So he tells her she has to stop because he has to fart. She rolls off and tells him to go ahead. So when he farts it is so loud he woke the baby. "Up went the panties," he says. While I'm already laughing my ass off he says, "Cock blocked by a fart!" ROFLMAO </div></div>

A real man would have asked her for a hummer and Buckwheat-ed her.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Rifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did he stop? </div></div>

EXACTLY!

hahahah I wasnt done laughing yet then I made it to Shankster's comment. I think I just peed a little.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Rifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did he stop? </div></div>

Because her dildo would have shot out of his ass.

I just blew beer and snot on my computer. I never heard the term buckwheating. I guess I buckwheated my girlfriend the other day, she wasn't happy but never missed a beat
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Rifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did he stop? </div></div>

Because her dildo would have shot out of his ass. </div></div>

I'm watching my daughter's practice laughing my ass off and tell anyone why. Good job shank!

I have had to stop to fart, but I have always been allowed to continue.

ROFL. well here is my cock blocked by a fart story. this one time i was pile driving this chick and i had her ankles in each hand with her feet up by her head just going to town. and all of a sudden a heard a LOUD fart and felt my gravel sack vibrate like a 9.0 earthquake i couldnt stop laughing. everytime i tried to go back at it, i had flashbacks and started laughing again.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Aq6__vAomFk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Aq6__vAomFk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 65nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ROFL. well here is my cock blocked by a fart story. this one time i was pile driving this chick and i had her ankles in each hand with her feet up by her head just going to town. and all of a sudden a heard a LOUD fart and felt my gravel sack vibrate like a 9.0 earthquake i couldnt stop laughing. everytime i tried to go back at it, i had flashbacks and started laughing again. </div></div>

After a few minutes of choking from laughing too hard, I must say...I can't think of any words to comment on this haha