• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s COD Warzone, who wants to go shoot virtually?

Damn, I never imagined the hide being big on video games lol. I am normally not the kind to play. However, I grabbed my brother in law's Xbox and started playing the other day. Needless to say, I am now going go be buying an XBOX so I can play Warzone during quarantine. I'll be adding you guys once I get setup.

Reactions: Basher
Damn, I never imagined the hide being big on video games lol. I am normally not the kind to play. However, I grabbed my brother in law's Xbox and started playing the other day. Needless to say, I am now going go be buying an XBOX so I can play Warzone during quarantine. I'll be adding you guys once I get setup.

WarZone (both BR and Plunder) are amazeballs! Well worth the time and money to get a system and get up and running!

WarZone (both BR and Plunder) are amazeballs! Well worth the time and money to get a system and get up and running!

In the two days that I was visiting over at my sister and brother in law's place, I placed 5th once and 8th once on BR. I think I'm alright for not having played this before lol.

1st place bitches........

Quads BR

Last one left on my team
Snapchat-406962922.jpg

I usually play things like Witcher 3, Skyrim, Dark Souls --longer RPG type games focused on swords and magic and shit with lots of running around. When I play games on it at all (PS4 is/was also a great buy for a blu ray player that streams video). But...

I got this for me and my buddy. I have the PS4, he has the xbox. Tried Warzone, didn't like it because if you die early you just get to wait around. Ground war on the regular game is better. I figured we'd both get more out of the game and we have. I really liked the all shipment and rust maps last week, I was kicking ass, I got 61 kills one time and usually I suck!

I was dumb and just paid the $10 to get the "battlepass" to unlock the cosmetic shit... But it's the only $10 I'll have to pay since it also unlocks the free in game money needed to buy it over and over next time around.

Love sticking the semtex on guys, favorite is to pack two and chuck one, move, then throw another when they think you're out or throw two real fast, one closer and one farther so it increases the overall kill zone, works well on domination.

BTW, if you're having trouble, domination or one of the objective based games helps focus the enemy at one place. I can run around on team deathmatch and never run into another person (unless I'm getting shot from behind). That gets boring. Smaller maps help too, shipment on domination is brutal and everyone gets a piece of the action in that one regardless of your skill level.

MAATHEMATICA if you see me.

This game is gonna be destroyed by cheaters and hackers just like PUBG if Activision does nothing to stop it.

This game is gonna be destroyed by cheaters and hackers just like PUBG if Activision does nothing to stop it.
Speaking on the PS4 side of it - They do updates pretty frequently and that helps a lot. It's pretty rare to come across someone I know for sure is using an aim bot. Like I can only think on one match since I've been playing rare.

Played some Battle Royale Saturday night with a few buddies. We managed to wrangle TWO wins that night (my first wins)! There’s still some bull crap once in awhile (probably my internet, but on multiple occasions I lost fights in the Gulag despite getting obvious hits first), but it’s still a blast! Now if they’d just freakin’ bring back Plunder Trios or Quads (and then stop dicking around with the playlists)...

01018CC3-ED78-485B-A0FD-911424C74F47.jpeg

Played some Battle Royale Saturday night with a few buddies. We managed to wrangle TWO wins that night (my first wins)! There’s still some bull crap once in awhile (probably my internet, but on multiple occasions I lost fights in the Gulag despite getting obvious hits first), but it’s still a blast! Now if they’d just freakin’ bring back Plunder Trios or Quads (and then stop dicking around with the playlists)...

View attachment 7304386
It’s still technically beta that’s why they r messing with it.
that guy looks like Vladimir Putin.

It’s still technically beta that’s why they r messing with it.
that guy looks like Vladimir Putin.

This is true, though I’ve heard rumor they’ll never leave Beta so they can justify all the screwing around...

And Yager is amazing! His in-game taunts are hilarious! :ROFLMAO: