• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coke Changes Its’ Tune?

I see a commercial on tv for Subway Sandwich starring that lesbian kneeling for the national anthem, CUNT, that plays soccer. I gave corporate a little email telling them I nor my family will never eat another Subway. Makes me feel good anyway.

Reactions: 502Chevelle
I see a commercial on tv for Subway Sandwich starring that lesbian kneeling for the national anthem, CUNT, that plays soccer. I gave corporate a little email telling them I nor my family will never eat another Subway. Makes me feel good anyway.
Going from a pedophile to a commie lesbian is a bold move on Subways part.

That's a head scratcher right there. You'd think they would have payed it safe this time around, no?

Buy better whiskey and you won't have to mask it with anything.
Use more Jack, after the second round (if you go 8 ounces of Jack to 4 or Pepsi) you won't give a crap anymore. Just a technique I learned

Looks like cokes CEO bought off the asshat lawyer who came up with this stupid policy. He resigned and immediately became the CEOs private attorney for 12 million......a year. Fuck me

People have short memories. ... and all the tough talk on here won't change the fact that no one stands for anything anymore.

ml9WfxDh.png

Looks like cokes CEO bought off the asshat lawyer who came up with this stupid policy. He resigned and immediately became the CEOs private attorney for 12 million......a year. Fuck me
I screwed up and had a diet coke this past weekend.. First in a while. But, they're now on MY banned list. So is Target unless it's critical and I cannot find it elsewhere. I'll just go to Publix which so far hasn't overtly shown any stupid shit.

Conservatives and people of good sense need to do our OWN boycott. These corporations need to understand they are catering to people who by definition are against them (they people they support hate money and profit; which are the only reasons a business exists) and as such they need to pay the price for such ignorance.

People have short memories. ... and all the tough talk on here won't change the fact that no one stands for anything anymore.

ml9WfxDh.png
Nailed it. People are too motivated by comfort and convenience to make any meaningful change. We demand that our problems be solved for us, rather than solving our own problems. We don't even make an attempt anymore....

Our power lies in our bank accounts and our investment portfolio more so than our right to vote. If we can just get our shit together and forego a little bit of comfort and convenience for a little while, we could solve all the problems we gripe about on the regular.

Half the population voted for Trump. At least on some level, this means a significant percentage of the voting population isn't on board with the woke bullshit getting tossed around. Imagine if that 30-50% of the population immediately stopped buying Coke products and supporting restaurants that serve Coke products? That would be a hell of a hit to their bottom line.... People would still be drinking soft drinks, just different brands that remained neutral or with values in line with our own. If there's currently no substitute for the product, there will be in short time. That's the beauty of capitalism. Wall street would take notice, upper management would take notice and these companies wouldn't get involved in this nonsense anymore.

On a related note, if you have facebook, you're part of the problem and I can't help but find it annoying if you complain about shit like this. Life will go on without woke products and services. I promise. Even when it comes to boycotting Amazon.

We just need to put our money where our mouth is and stop being so God damn selfish. Think of the children and the world they stand to inherit when we're gone! All we need to do to set them up for success is vote and SPEND responsibly. No rioting, looting or burning needed.

We just need to put our money where our mouth is and stop being so God damn selfish.
Bingo.

As soon as cuck-a-cola decided I was too white for them...

I went to this page: https://www.coca-colacompany.com/brands

Then I sent that page to my wife and said "do not buy anything on this list as long as we live."

Boom. Problem solved easily. Other liberal companies are harder to avoid. This one was easy as can be. Soda is absolute poison anyway.

... yet look at that stock price. No one gives a shit. No one will stand for anything. Not if it means a SINGULAR inconvenience to what they want. If anyone acted as hard as they talk on here, their stock would be in the toilet. No One Cares. They'll give money to their mortal enemy if it means they don't have to lift a finger or change anything or be even mildly inconvenienced.

Bingo.

Then I sent that page to my wife and said "do not buy anything on this list as long as we live."

Boom. Problem solved easily. Other liberal companies are harder to avoid. This one was easy as can be. Soda is absolute poison anyway.

... yet look at that stock price. No one gives a shit. No one will stand for anything. Not if it means a SINGULAR inconvenience to what they want. If anyone acted as hard as they talk on here, their stock would be in the toilet. No One Cares. They'll give money to their mortal enemy if it means they don't have to lift a finger or change anything or be even mildly inconvenienced.
So true. We (collectively) suck.

Bingo.

I went and checked too. I am giving up “Simply” juice drinks as well as anything “Minutemaid”.

All big corporations are on the SJW anti white band wagon .
Fuck them all, as much as possible !
Pretty much. I work for a Japanese company operating in the US, and we now have a diversify and inclusion group. The entire thing is bs and is run by a woke black woman.

• Sad
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Bingo.

Well the only brand on the list I used was Schweppes tonic .
Won't be buying that anymore . Its a small thing , but fuck them !

Another possible twist:

Does anyone remember the crazy Game Stop thing recently?

Is it possible that a certain group of shareholders pushed for this, knowing it would drive stocks downward?

Was there a selloff?
Probably not.

Did anyone in that group begin buying more stock as it tanked?

The entire thing would be a great way to control stock prices and maximize profit at the stock owner's level.

I have given up a lot of things over the last few years.....I will not support companies with woke policies or stand against all the principles I deem important. Why the fuck would you ostracize 50% of the people that make up your revenue? Companies that play in politics are retarded!

Man.... we get fairlife milk, simply orange , when we do buy juice and sugarfree Powerade....
I will Need to switch it up. I know this sounds petty but it’s really the only way to show these companies either Stay out of the shit or pick a side. Coke looks like it picked a side.
now I choose

Man.... we get fairlife milk, simply orange , when we do buy juice and sugarfree Powerade....
I will Need to switch it up. I know this sounds petty but it’s really the only way to show these companies either Stay out of the shit or pick a side. Coke looks like it picked a side.
now I choose
It's not petty at all. They've chosen their side. You better choose yours.

We're in a fight for everything that matters right now.