• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cold weather ...in Ukraine

What about RUAG or Lapua factory ammo? It's made over around your neck of the woods.

I think there’s just some frustration coming out, which is understandable. I feel for the Ukraine citizens completely. War is hell and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. It’s been over a decade since I got back and I’m still not completely right. With that being said, I also feel for Russian citizens. I felt for the Afghan’s, Iraqis, and Yemenis when I was over there as well. I think the vitriol comes from our governments and the virtue signaling that has come of this war. I’ve got people flying Ukraine flags in my neighborhood that have never even put an American flag in their yard. I’d like to think I don’t care, and maybe I don’t, but I never saw a fraction of this support when we were in Afghanistan towards the latter half of GWOT. Our populace is always distracted by whatever shiny object the media puts in front of them, and right now it’s support of Ukraine. Give it enough time and everyone will move onto the next shiny object to put on their FB picture. The Ukrainian government is also one of the most corrupt in the eastern block and we seem to be funneling money over there, not really knowing where much of it is actually going. Not to mention we are falling into yet another history cycle we never seem to learn from…sending tons of weaponry and ordinance to a country we really shouldn’t trust.

Sad part is, civilians always take the brunt of their govt. But the Ukrainians are no more innocent than the Russian civies.

TLDR: people are just frustrated with Our govt and Ukraine’s, as both are corrupt to the core.
I can't see the similarity with the conflicts you mention sorry..
Ukraine is a country that desperatly are trying to become western ( also before 24/2 ) and they are patriots like no other I ever met.
They struggle with corruption ofcourse but they also do their best to eliminate it.
Regarding control of money i can't comment, but weapons are overseen ( don't know how to write what I mean in English sorry )
I think that you might be right regarding cash money and it might be better to shop for them instead of giving the money directly ( i know it would take some manpower ) then it wouldent tempt those who are in contact with those beautiful dollars and euros
I think a big potion of humor is required to get thru the days overhere, so i appreciate the playlist addiction for my ammo 😜

That’s one thing he had figured out..it was true. Primers as well.

I saw the quotes.

He didn’t pull the trigger. Money was available, and I said let’s do it.

I’m thinking it was because he had to use his real name??

There is no reason why not as he stood to make some good money.

Profit was around 150 or 200k$ per container we brought in if remember, depending on cartridge.

Then when he finally wised up the 2 companies were booked for 18-20 months.
I wish you had.

Not because it would of meant cheap primers for me…

It would have added to your legendary status of winning business decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
I wish you had.

Not because it would of meant cheap primers for me…

It would have added to your legendary status of winning business decisions.
Tell that to my W2… 😂🤣😂

do you just look for anything I post

What’s the German always say??? Oh that’s right 😂🤣😂

Know what the funny part is..

I stopped “watching” this thread yet I’m back because you tagged me.

@pmclaine

You know the funny part..you didn’t mind the business division when I shipped you a case of imr4350 for your 30-06 for less than market price a few years ago…did you

So you only care when you get something cheap…shows who you really are

Hypocrite as usual

@pmclaine

You know the funny part..you didn’t mind the business division when I shipped you a case of imr4350 for your 30-06 for less than market price a few years ago…did you

So you only care when you get something cheap…shows who you really are

Hypocrite as usual
Nope I have been aware of that and it was a great deal.

Thing is the world has changed since that time and things are much more important than finding 4350.

My kids future is on the line and a good deal on powder isn’t going to make me forget that.

You made an offer and I paid full price.

Most of that powder is now in hermetically sealed containers of some 53 odd grains or so.

This isn’t about powder and if you know anything about me I can’t be bought.

I’ve been offered a lot more to accept bullshit and turned it down.

So that’s how you roll, you do something than think people owe you?

Nope I have been aware of that and it was a great deal.

Thing is the world has changed since that time and things are much more important than finding 4350.

My kids future is on the line and a good deal on powder isn’t going to make me forget that.

You made an offer and I paid full price.

Most of that powder is now in hermetically sealed containers of some 53 odd grains or so.

This isn’t about powder and if you know anything about me I can’t be bought.

I’ve been offered a lot more to accept bullshit and turned it down.

So that’s how you roll, you do something than think people owe you?
Lots of words to cover your tracks

Just go away already

I moved to Idaho to get away from mexicans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
How's THAT working out?
I mean, I understand that, no matter who your neighbors are or what race or nationality they are, or if the weather is shit or if you have 2 flat tires on your way to work or your best girl is cheating on you with more than half the department or....Idaho is more gooder than Kalifornia.

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
How's THAT working out?
I mean, I understand that, no matter who your neighbors are or what race or nationality they are, or if the weather is shit or if you have 2 flat tires on your way to work or your best girl is cheating on you with more than half the department or....Idaho is more gooder than Kalifornia.
it's working out quite well.

Another option is to store the ammunition in your jacket as you move. I know it sucks but it would keep your ammunition warmer and help maintain a stable temperature. The risk you would have is condensation on the ammunition freezing and causing you problems. You could mitigate that by placing the ammunition in a plastic bag in your jacket (inside pockets). This would help keep the ammunition at a reasonable temperature and reduce the drop in velocity and shift of POI.

I hope this helps. Have fun shooting

The ammo you’re getting isn’t tempature stable powder. Lake city for some reason doesn’t use temp stable powder so you need to keep the ammo close to the body or in a temperature controlled setting to keep consistent velocity.

Reactions: Violent Babe
Another option is to store the ammunition in your jacket as you move. I know it sucks but it would keep your ammunition warmer and help maintain a stable temperature. The risk you would have is condensation on the ammunition freezing and causing you problems. You could mitigate that by placing the ammunition in a plastic bag in your jacket (inside pockets). This would help keep the ammunition at a reasonable temperature and reduce the drop in velocity and shift of POI.

I hope this helps. Have fun shooting
Tx..i can see that it probably ends with that solution 😀👍
That has to cause mass confusion because they don't believe in borders.
Looooooool

What about RUAG or Lapua factory ammo? It's made over around your neck of the woods.
Theres plenty of RUAG and Lapua military ammo in Ukraine.. Absolutely no shortages. And the the ammo this OP is speaking of is known as UKROP 338 lapua with 250SMK bullet. Out of the Barrett MRADS the Ukraine SF snipers use they going around 2854 fps. or 870 mps. The ammo isnt the problem. The problem is the scores of dipshits and wannabe sniper volunteers who arent trained snipers and shouldnt have anthing above a 308 as they have trouble hitting anything past 600 meters even with 338 lapua.
As far as little long distance capabilities the trained SF snipers are regularly killing past 1500M on a daily basis with 338 and the 408CT especially in Bahkmut.

IMG_1903 ukrop.JPG

@Violent Babe

Stop the bullshit. All these self proclaimed snipers from the international legion including that canadian idiot Feeney(teflon) cause a lot of issues on the front. If you have a problem witht that we can take this up with your Legion CO.

@Violent Babe

Stop the bullshit. All these self proclaimed snipers from the international legion including that canadian idiot Feeney(teflon) cause a lot of issues on the front. If you have a problem witht that we can take this up with your Legion CO.
Honestly don't know any of the legion snipers ( beside teflon ) haven't worked with him, but he sounds like he know alot ...dots that mean he os good ? Don't know ..
I know alot of the ukranian and they are solid .. what should I have a problem with ?? That u say that are bad ( witch I agree ...based on the few legion snipers i met ) .

Honestly don't know any of the legion snipers ( beside teflon ) haven't worked with him, but he sounds like he know alot ...dots that mean he os good ? Don't know ..
I know alot of the ukranian and they are solid .. what should I have a problem with ?? That u say that are bad ( witch I agree ...based on the few legion snipers i met ) .
What is wrong with teflon you mean ? It sounds like you know him ?

Anyone vet this account? Troll in USA? or USSR? or is it a legit person doing the job needing help? Kind of surprised at the lack of actual response. The question asked likely has an easy answer/solutions depending on the powder that stuff is loaded with no matter how consistent at STP. No fan of .gov corruption either place, but the civilian slaughter by the former USSR has me thinking they should be treated like soviets.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Anyone vet this account? Troll in USA? or USSR? or is it a legit person doing the job needing help? Kind of surprised at the lack of actual response. The question asked likely has an easy answer/solutions depending on the powder that stuff is loaded with no matter how consistent at STP. No fan of .gov corruption either place, but the civilian slaughter by the former USSR has me thinking they should be treated like soviets.
U are worried if I am russian ?
And what would I then use this knowledge i just obtained ? 😉
But you all fell for it...i got you this time !!
Now my mother country will finally win because I got the information about how to store ammunition in our underware i cold weather 😉😉😀 have a nice day

You asked a question about vertical dispersion. If you think sticking that in your pocket is going to fix all your problems you will find more issues. (an attempt at a joke, I hope?) We have no idea who you are, nor you us, unfortunately. If you are gunning in Ukraine, God bless you. Not a sniper, but your issue appears to be one of very basic long range marksmanship.